ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Wrestlings Post Season Awards Banquet

amalone

Oct 12, 2005
Link attached below: Matt Brown takes home a lot of hardware. Justifiably so. What a career!!! National Champion and 3 time All-American. Wrestled matches at 197 to help the team, 4.0 student and ROTC member. And one jacked dude. I will forever remember those heavy hands to the head. Miss that. Congrats to the entire team on it's achievements in 2015... and 2016... well... let me be coy... National Champions 2016.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

matt-brown.jpg

Your hands we're LIKE... TWO FISTS... to the back. Congrats on a magnificent close out to a phenomenal career.
National CHAMP... I like how that sounds next to his name. Forever remembered as one. And a world class champ at life.

Penn State 2015 Wrestling Awards Banquet

Matt announced yesterday at the banquet that he will continue wrestling with the NLWC.

LIKE... TWO FISTS... to the back

Careful Amaloon, you're encroaching on Husker announcers trademarked material.

By the way, I've traveled into the Heart of Darkness to scout the enemy, but Herky fans are nowhere to be found.

Re: LIKE... TWO FISTS... to the back

Originally posted by El-Jefe:
Maloon -- is that Canadian for Malone?
I was wondering that myself... El Hefer??
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re: LIKE... TWO FISTS... to the back

Originally posted by El-Jefe:
Maloon -- is that Canadian for Malone?
It's Jammenz... I thought it was the Minn... es...OTA pronunciation of Malone. Heavy on the O or throw in an extra O for affect.

Last edited:
If that's what you look like Jammenz.. .and you fancy yourself as a LOON... we're proud you finally came out. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT