ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State wide receiver room oozing with potential entering 2022

Appreciate the article, but don't Wallace, Dottin and Clifford have a better opportunity to earn snaps than the true freshmen given that the staff is likely to redshirt all the freshmen WR's?

Thanks.

Appreciate the article, but don't Wallace, Dottin and Clifford have a better opportunity to earn snaps than the true freshmen given that the staff is likely to redshirt all the freshmen WR's?

Thanks.
That’s on me, we haven’t gotten Sam set all the way up, I forgot to copy over his depth receivers portion. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: GregInPitt

Thanks.
I hope in the Ohio & Central Michigan games we will see all of the WRs get some PT so the coaches can see how they play in a real games vs practice. Need to see how they run their routes, block and if they can shake press coverages.

I hope in the Ohio & Central Michigan games we will see all of the WRs get some PT so the coaches can see how they play in a real games vs practice. Need to see how they run their routes, block and if they can shake press coverages.
Im someone who believes very much in getting young talent reps when you can in those type of games. 100% agree with you.

We are talking WRs, not RBs.
Maybe poster is commenting on our proclivity to sometimes struggle in early games against MAC teams? Cincy loss my 1st game as a student in 83. Close win in 86. Holy Toledo! ( had players but we didn't show either). Bill O opener vs. Bobcats and even Franklin opener vs. Akron which we won but was not a cakewalk.

Maybe put the game securely out of reach first before rotating subs? That's how I read it....

Reactions: GregInPitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT