ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Pitt Game Thread

I think I saw Micah standing near the coaches. Probably a good sign that he’s on his feet and not back in the locker room

In a college football world where a bunch of jabronies VOTE on whether or not we make the playoffs, RUN IT UP!!!!!!!!!

Very rarely do I disagree with Blackledge. These pittiots are the most vile bunch of assholes on Earth. Beat them by 200 if you can. They want it to be a rivalry. Foot doesn’t come off the pedal in a rivalry game. And finally how did doing it the Paterno way ever help Joe? Pieces of shit couldn’t wait to piss on his grave.

You're all nuts! What good did it do for us when we had a coach who always took the knee, always made sure not to run it up? We got America thinking he cared more about winning football games than kids being sexually abused. I say forget it. I was disappointed Clifford handed the ball off. I wanted him to throw another long one.

Very rarely do I disagree with Blackledge. These pittiots are the most vile bunch of assholes on Earth. Beat them by 200 if you can. They want it to be a rivalry. Foot doesn’t come off the pedal in a rivalry game. And finally how did doing it the Paterno way ever help Joe? Pieces of shit couldn’t wait to piss on his grave.
This^^^.

Yes and No. CJF preaches family. If he’s making his kids fight hard to the end and he’s setting an example the Coaches have the same responsibility. No big deal.
You cannot put any lipstick on that pig. I love the passion, but the TD pass made the point. I doubt Doozy runs his little yap anymore.

Reactions: ralphster
I don’t see why people are getting up in arms about the challenge. Sure looked to me like it wasn’t a fumble. As a coach you have a true freshman running back who fumbled earlier in the game. As a player I’d want my coach to challenge it.

As for running it up....seems like if you are going to talk smack before the game you can’t complain about someone running it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT