ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State vs Penn State

Case I H

Aug 21, 2018
Waiting for session 3 to start, and the recent dominance of Penn State, it got me thinking about your wrestlers. I wanted a Penn State point of view. You all have had some talented guys the past 10 years, and they seem to keep coming. Reminds me of Alabama football. So I am not looking for who has the best resume, but both in their prime and at the same weight, who would you all take in these hypothetical matches...

David Taylor vs Jason Nolf
Ed Ruth vs Bo Nickell

Honestly have to go with Taylor but man it’s close. Bo definitely. Ruth was incredible but Bo is on another planet.

How about Zain v Nolf?

Zain was the toughest pound for pound wrestler of the bunch. Nolf the most creative. Bo the most predictable. Ruth was money and just so casual about it. Taylor started it all and the leader of the bunch. Might be the one with the most tools in the box but so hard to separate. All superstars. Brooks and RBY are next, IMHO.

I may be lonely in this view, but frankly I don't care: I don't think Bo would win more than 2 or 3 out of any 10 matches with Edward Ruth

I'd be more interested to see Bo wrestle Quentin Wright

As for Nolf vs. Taylor, man, I don't know, but my gut says Nolf.

I’m sure these guys wrestle each other all the time. Only they could tell you who wins.

Kind of like Apollo vs rocky when no one was watching.

I may be lonely in this view, but frankly I don't care: I don't think Bo would win more than 2 or 3 out of any 10 matches with Edward Ruth

I'd be more interested to see Bo wrestle Quentin Wright

As for Nolf vs. Taylor, man, I don't know, but my gut says Nolf.

Bo vs. Q would produce fireworks the likes of which have never been seen before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT