ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State target David Carr in State Final

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Contrast in styles here - Demas has advanced stalling techniques going on (e.g. Multiple shoe tying, aimless front headlocks).

I will admit I did not watch the match and most likely tying your shoes multiple times is catching your breath, but I just get sick of message board posters calling kids out for stalling. My point was sometimes kids are out matched, even d1 recruits and d1 wrestlers.

I will admit I did not watch the match and most likely tying your shoes multiple times is catching your breath, but I just get sick of message board posters calling kids out for stalling. My point was sometimes kids are out matched, even d1 recruits and d1 wrestlers.
No doubt, but this match had some egregious stalling. Who do we blame? Refs? Coaches? Kids?

You didnt have to admit that and its cool you did in my book. As I get sick of internet posters posting 100% affirmatives to every damn thread, opinion, thought, etc when its clearly apparent their thoughts are an internet search away. Then they get p!ssed when you call them on it and act like children in response.

But thats just one very small fish in otherwise huge pond of feelings I have. Again pretty cool you came back and admitted what you did.

You're right, sometimes kids are outmatched. Funny though, because the easiest way to even the playing field is to avoid action. In other words... Stall.

Reactions: PapaBearSLIM

BTW, my "Demas D1 prospect" comment was more about Carr as a prospect.

Must admit wording it neutrally to see what direction it would take.

Maybe he just is not as good at tying his shoes.

Senior year, tried tying my shoe. Made a tragic mistake and went bunny ears, tripped and blew out my shoulder. Was ranked 10th in the state, I could'a been somebody

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT