ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State set to enter season unranked in both AP Poll and Coaches Poll

The ACC has like 6 or 7 teams ranked.

Oklahoma is top 10 with a brand new staff.

Pitt is top 20 without the vital parts of last year's team.

Michigan is back to their typical lofty preseason rank with a lot of key parts now in the NFL.

Will Levis is supposed to be a top 10 pick but UK is at 20? If he's that good, they likely are a 10-11 win team.

Miami is ranked and they haven't done anything since Diaz first year when they got rolled by Clemson.

Point being, these rankings are terrible and will likely shift drastically by week 4.

I think these have us too high with our defensive losses. Looks like recruiting rankings and recently good teams.

The ACC has like 6 or 7 teams ranked.

Oklahoma is top 10 with a brand new staff.

Pitt is top 20 without the vital parts of last year's team.

Michigan is back to their typical lofty preseason rank with a lot of key parts now in the NFL.

Will Levis is supposed to be a top 10 pick but UK is at 20? If he's that good, they likely are a 10-11 win team.

Miami is ranked and they haven't done anything since Diaz first year when they got rolled by Clemson.

Point being, these rankings are terrible and will likely shift drastically by week 4.
Pitt without vital parts of it's team? I listened to Chris Peak on ESPNU yesterday and he said that anything less than 10-2 would be considered a disappointment. On defense, he said that Pitt is now in a position based on recruiting that they just reload. For a second, I thought I had the comedy channel on.

Does not really matter given our schedule.

Back in the day ranking drove the playoff bid.

Today just win and you're in.
That is not something Penn State will need to worry about for at least a few years - if ever. Will be thrilled to beat Purdue and go 9-3.

If our starting Qb can make the right read like the OL does the OL and runners will look much better.
10 wins if he/they do. Otherwise 8 or 9 wins.

Penn State is 11-11 during the last two seasons with its 17th year senior coming back as the starting QB. Why would anyone rank us In the top 25.

So, you in the in crowd and every year is the same as every other year..

Gotta ask, are you employable?

Last edited:
I, for one am not going to succumb to the mantra of the depressive depressives that post here.

I am going to enjoy this season.

No matter the year, no matter the coach or coaches, no matter the players, it is the same year in and year out for these Karen's and their inability to recognize the many difference from one year to another. Imagine being unable to discern change.

I, for one am not going to succumb to the mantra of the depressive depressives that post here.

I am going to enjoy this season.

No matter the year, no matter the coach or coaches, no matter the players, it is the same year in and year out for these Karen's and their inability to recognize the many difference from one year to another. Imagine being unable to discern change.
You have to question the sanity of anyone who is so unhappy to be a "fan."
You root for your team to lose......morons or misanthropes....or both?

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT