ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State player in need of some community support

Aug 31, 2005
State College
bwi.rivals.com
Hey guys -

Just putting this out there as something that came across my radar that I thought some of you might be interested in lending a hand, if you're able.

Zuriah Fisher's mother, Tramane, recently passed away after suffering from some health issues for quite some time. The family has set up a GoFundMe to help with some of the medical and funeral expenses that have accrued. My understanding is this is something of a tough situation, obviously not only in dealing with the loss of a parent but in some of the financial stresses that have grown as a result.

If you feel compelled to lend a hand, I've provided a link below:

Hey guys -

Just putting this out there as something that came across my radar that I thought some of you might be interested in lending a hand, if you're able.

Zuriah Fisher's mother, Tramane, recently passed away after suffering from some health issues for quite some time. The family has set up a GoFundMe to help with some of the medical and funeral expenses that have accrued. My understanding is this is something of a tough situation, obviously not only in dealing with the loss of a parent but in some of the financial stresses that have grown as a result.

Bump.

Hey guys -

Done. Come on all! Help if you can.

Rest in peace, Mrs. Fisher. Thinking of you, Zuriah.

Looks like Nick Dawkins just donated $200.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT