ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State OL Des Holmes Enters Transfer Portal

Rumor has it he will transfer to AMC Theaters whereupon he will be immediately deployed as a turnstile...
I actually thought that he was better than our LG....and that a line with him at RG with Scruggs at Center would be better than the line that we rolled out......

I actually thought that he was better than our LG....and that a line with him at RG with Scruggs at Center would be better than the line that we rolled out......
Agree. Never could figure out what happened to Holmes after the glowing comments JF made about him a year ago. JF said, "when he gets his hands on you, its all over." Just the kind of mauler we needed at OG. Our OL has been weak for years now, but the middle of the OL this year was putrid.

Agree. Never could figure out what happened to Holmes after the glowing comments JF made about him a year ago. JF said, "when he gets his hands on you, its all over." Just the kind of mauler we needed at OG. Our OL has been weak for years now, but the middle of the OL this year was putrid.
Then how bad must he have been, or else this coaching staff should be dismissed for football coaching negligence? My bet is on the former, which also would be an indirect indictment for either bad recruiting and/or bad coaching.

Then how bad must he have been, or else this coaching staff should be dismissed for football coaching negligence? My bet is on the former, which also would be an indirect indictment for either bad recruiting and/or bad coaching.
Coaching staff dismissed. 🤣

I have heard some rumors that some players have issues with their “work ethic”. While the dysfunction and lack of accountability was not as bad as 2020, it did still somewhat exist in 2021.

He apparently sucks and this is the reason why the weekly press conferences are WORTHLESS!!!

All we hear is how good someone is doing and then they get no run when others struggle.

The kid stinks and the only reason we think other wise is because what they were saying.

Watch what people do, not what they say.

He apparently sucks and this is the reason why the weekly press conferences are WORTHLESS!!!

All we hear is how good someone is doing and then they get no run when others struggle.

The kid stinks and the only reason we think other wise is because what they were saying.

Watch what people do, not what they say.
That's my guess too. I try never to listen to what either coaches or players say in interviews or on radio shows because most of it is worthless drivel.

That's my guess too. I try never to listen to what either coaches or players say in interviews or on radio shows because most of it is worthless drivel.
How would you know if you don't listen?

From a guy that listens to each and every Tuesday Nooner and Wednesday after practice......they are the easiest questions to answer and give no insight at all. Only good that comes out of it is when a player is out for the year, you know that.

Surprising to see 68 at LG all season. Miranda appeared better at guard anyway and Scruggs was interchangeable.

I love it when our fans try to invent reasons why our horrible offensive linemen can't block. They aren't D1 football players. It makes no difference where you put them, if they are on the field, they are liabilities.

ADVERTISEMENT