ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State - Ohio State Dual Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up in advance. And a heads up that I probably can't do PBP. (Sorry guys, but it appears I'll be stuck watching the match on DVR. My family seems to be making too many plans without checking my schedule.) Should my schedule change (I'm trying, but the numbers are against me), I'll post something.

I believe Tim will be at Rec Hall for the dual, so hopefully he can pipe in with comments on each match.

TV:
it will be shown on BTN, at 8 pm EST, for those that have BTN as part of their cable/DISH package

Video:
for those that are BTN subscribers, you can access a video stream via BTN2Go, at:

https://www.btn2go.com/game/ohio-st-at-penn-st-on-02032018

Audio:
Byers's radio PBP will be streamed for free. The pre-match show will start at 7:40 pm EST, and can be accessed at:

http://www.gopsusports.com/collegesportslive/?media=565458

If you're not in a position to watch it on BTN or BTN2Go, and not able to listen to Ironhead's PBP, you could follow the dual on TrackWrestling, at:

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/se...009&pageName=DualMatches.jsp&dualId=920803132

Please use this thread for pre-match discussion, and discussion during the dual. If you are responding to a post, please use the quote function.

We Are ...

- sad that one of our stars can't wrestle tonight
- interested to see who will wrestle for PSU at 125 and at 197
- expect a pretty riveting match in Bo - MyMar VII
- wonder if the absence of Nolf will cause Byers to not use his favorite term of this season
- hopeful that most of the swing matches are won by the good guys

... Penn State

Heard from a couple people that Cassar will more than likely go. Rasheed is banged up a little.

I have an extra ticket. Do not want anything for it. Sorry for the late notice. Niece broke a rule and could not go.

Reactions: D3wrestler
Big opportunity for Rasheed turns into a big opportunity for Cassar. I don't think he's on Moore's level, or as strong, but he's at least as fast.

Was looking forward to Rasheed getting the opportunity to solidify his claim to 97...that said, Casser has a great opportunity to make it very interesting moving forward. Hopefully Rasheed can go against iowa. May come down to one final wrestle-off for the spot.

Snyder out here warming up in his Olympic singlet...NBD

qwefetxbtxvopolxljgw

Christ. This halftime has been 45 minutes long. Let’s get it started

The second half of the damn basketball game on BTN is just beginning. They better finish 20 minutes of B-ball in 50 minutes of real time or a lot of fans are going to be really angry. Penn State leads Iowa by 19 points. Hopefully, there won't be a lot of time-outs.

How is Nolf injured? He's annihilated pretty much everyone he faced, until his knee got tweaked against Van Brill. $hit happens in practice, and in matches, even if you're dominating your competition.

Except it was more than a "tweak" to Nolf's knee.

The second half of the damn basketball game on BTN is just beginning. They better finish 20 minutes of B-ball in 50 minutes of real time or a lot of fans are going to be really angry. Penn State leads Iowa by 19 points. Hopefully, there won't be a lot of time-outs.

It's now 7:27 PM. Can we run 12 minutes of BB clock time in 33 minutes of real time? Asked as the BB game goes to commercial break.:eek:

Just did a quick count and all people in red right now number 62. I'm sure more will come in and I'm sure there are some not wearing red.

Still makes me laugh at Ryan .....

Just confirming, I'm definitely out for PBP.

I hope others can provide some commentary.

Cheer us on to victory, guys!

Reactions: hlstone
I have an extra ticket. Do not want anything for it. Sorry for the late notice. Niece broke a rule and could not go.
I live right down the street from you (linglestown), picked up army tix from your mailbox (thank you). If you ever have one extra to any match myangelgurls0406 @hotmail.com

Reactions: hlstone
Pressure is on Nato! Anything less than a TF is unexpected from the senior.. no?

Just did a quick count and all people in red right now number 62. I'm sure more will come in and I'm sure there are some not wearing red.

Still makes me laugh at Ryan .....

Well, supposedly there were very limited tickets allotted to tOSU. If so, could be a factor for your observation.

Pressure is on Nato! Anything less than a TF is unexpected from the senior.. no?

NATO won't have any probably getting a TF against Schnupp. If Kuhn goes, who knows. But the guy hasn't wrestled a real match in forever, so he would have a big task giving up less than 5 match points against NATO.

7:30 left in the BB game. We're crushing the Hawks. Wonder if the would break away early. Probably not.:( I don't want to have to mess with my BTN2GO app tonight.

Mckenna, nato, Hayes and somebody I don't recognize out warming up

Ach, slow motion basketball. So many stoppages, time outs, foul shots, video reviews. Soccer is so superior to basketball and many other sports. Constant, rarely stopped action.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT