ADVERTISEMENT

Football Penn State offense remaining focused despite newfound adversity

I respect that the questions had to be asked and respect that the players had to come out with their business-as-usual answers. But it is all just word salad.

I am looking for this Offense to come out a little angry Saturday. They've looked scared and lifeless most of the season. The only game I felt that they were engaged was WVu. I want them to come out angry, with some pep in their step, and to be physical.

I ascribed it to a lack of upper-class leadership but it may well have been the disarray on the O coaching staff.

Reactions: royboy
I respect that the questions had to be asked and respect that the players had to come out with their business-as-usual answers. But it is all just word salad.

I am looking for this Offense to come out a little angry Saturday. They've looked scared and lifeless most of the season. The only game I felt that they were engaged was WVu. I want them to come out angry, with some pep in their step, and to be physical.

I ascribed it to a lack of upper-class leadership but it may well have been the disarray on the O coaching staff.
What I want to see is break the god damned huddle, line the **** up, and run the god damn play. That's it. No Drew running around with his head cut off yelling and pointing and the play clock running down and the linemen turning around and Cephas running the wrong way.

They do that and it's an upgrade.

Reactions: KnightWhoSaysNit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT