ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State lands one player in College football's top 100 players per ESPN

In comparison, Alabama has 8 and OSU has 5. No wonder those two are ranked 1 and 2 in every poll. And Satan just came out and said he's nowhere near retirement after his new contract.

In comparison, Alabama has 8 and OSU has 5. No wonder those two are ranked 1 and 2 in every poll. And Satan just came out and said he's nowhere near retirement after his new contract.
Saban's going to win another 125 games or more

I'm glad. More opportunities to see history being made by the best in the business.
Sarcasm, right? Yes he's the best. No Q about it...but IMO he is ruining CFB (along with free agency and NIL). When everybody knows every year thst Alabama will end the season #1 or 2 (in a terrible year for them) it's just hard to care as much

Sarcasm, right? Yes he's the best. No Q about it...but IMO he is ruining CFB (along with free agency and NIL). When everybody knows every year thst Alabama will end the season #1 or 2 (in a terrible year for them) it's just hard to care as much
Just like every other dynasty, everyone else can sit around and whine like a little bitch, or someone can step up and dethrone them on the field.

Dynasties force everyone else to improve or be left behind. Otherwise we would still be driving Model A cars and the Ivies still dominating college football.

Just like every other dynasty, everyone else can sit around and whine like a little bitch, or someone can step up and dethrone them on the field.

Dynasties force everyone else to improve or be left behind. Otherwise we would still be driving Model A cars and the Ivies still dominating college football.
Yeah, and if PSU was enjoying being a football dynasty there would be no talk of how it was going to "ruin CFB".

I quite enjoy watching Saban at the helm of the machine he has created. No one has ever done it more successfully. It is witnessing a legend as it happens. Good to live in interesting times.

Reactions: PAgeologist
Yeah, and if PSU was enjoying being a football dynasty there would be no talk of how it was going to "ruin CFB".

I quite enjoy watching Saban at the helm of the machine he has created. No one has ever done it more successfully. It is witnessing a legend as it happens. Good to live in interesting times.

Yep. It's good to be king. And when you're not king, a lot of people moan and complain. But only because they're not the king and they wanna be the king.

I do admit that I enjoy a bit more parity in CFB. I want to see more than just Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, and Clemson. It was good for Michigan to win the Big Ten (yuck). It's good for Oklahoma to fall off a bit. It's good for the likes of Utah to take a step up. I detest the way they're doing it, but it would probably be good for a Texas A&M to dethrone Bama.

But you can't help but to marvel at what Saban has done. It's more impressive than Wooden's run at UCLA, IMO.

Ruining college football? Come on.
Alabama will be 1 or 2 because he's a great coach. Everyone should be trying to reach that level. Kudos to teams like Georgia and Ohio State for not crying about it.

Ruining college football? Come on.
Alabama will be 1 or 2 because he's a great coach. Everyone should be trying to reach that level. Kudos to teams like Georgia and Ohio State for not crying about it.
Saban is a great coach for sure, but I remember someone who won 409 college games say that it's not the Xs and Os but the Jimmys and Joes.

Saban is a great coach for sure, but I remember someone who won 409 college games say that it's not the Xs and Os but the Jimmys and Joes.

Coach was being a little modest. You don't win like Alabama does unless you are firing on all cylinders consistently. It is the Jimmys and Joes and the Xs and Os together. You don't win at the pace that they do without doing both well.

Reactions: hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT