ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Penn State Hoops Scholarship Chart

The Basketall Caesar Face in HS was a non stop Donnel Trumph dude back rhen he'd storm into jv only squad would say turn your aggression up on teammates but your vision on the Others. The motto at Derry Street McKathySkirt Baloncesto is we scoop 6' 4" Goophy white bois up in Middle school from the Wack Shore too. I dont know what a Trinity is nor have I heard of this phag they talk aboit Neuman Gerardi...

This needs to be updated now that we have a commitment from Brae Shrews in this year's class.

So we potentially have Pickett and seasons for another year? Didn’t realize that. What are the chances they stay?

Reactions: Richie O
So we potentially have Pickett and seasons for another year? Didn’t realize that. What are the chances they stay?
With the 2020 season not counting towards eligibility everyone gets an extra year.

It will be up to both them and the coaching staff but with some talented players coming in as well it will be interesting to see if they decide to stay or move on.

Sessoms decent, Pickett highly unlikely. It will depend what the NBA Scouts tell him.
I don't see Picket leaving early for NBA - I don't think that he has the athleticism. He's a good college player, but seems to be in the poor man's Tony Carr mold. If he can do it, good for him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back for a tourney run next year

Reactions: bison13
I don't see Picket leaving early for NBA - I don't think that he has the athleticism. He's a good college player, but seems to be in the poor man's Tony Carr mold. If he can do it, good for him, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back for a tourney run next year
The reason he left Siena was to test the NBA, and he has high hopes of going there. I think you are right that coming back and making a tournament run next year would only help him, and I do believe it will be what the scouts tell him.

The reason he left Siena was to test the NBA, and he has high hopes of going there. I think you are right that coming back and making a tournament run next year would only help him, and I do believe it will be what the scouts tell him.
Yeah I'm aware that that is his dream and he is tested the waters before, but the NBA is every single player's dream. I don't think he has athleticism to get drafted, but what do I know?

Yeah I'm aware that that is his dream and he is tested the waters before, but the NBA is every single player's dream. I don't think he has athleticism to get drafted, but what do I know?
Maybe not, but they said that Lamar Stevens couldn't shoot the 3 ball to make it in the NBA, and now he is a starter on the Cleveland Cavaliers. I am not saying Pickett will make it, but he has a high basketball IQ, has a very good fade away jumper, and a decent 3 point shot. A bit slow, but I am not into the NBA enough to know if he will make it.

ADVERTISEMENT