ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Football Story

youtube or get a time machine and go back about 5 years that is where you will find the Penn State Football Story it doesn't exists anymore

change in name, change in format and change time slot.

Reactions: Sharkies
I try to record it in the DC area and inevitably I get some Nationals post game show.

youtube or get a time machine and go back about 5 years that is where you will find the Penn State Football Story it doesn't exists anymore

change in name, change in format and change time slot.

There is literally a show on this year called "Unrivaled: The Penn State Football Story," dude.

To the OP, I can't find anywhere online to watch past episodes, but it's on TV across PA on Thursdays-Saturdays depending on where you are. I record the episodes and watch them later. http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/083017aae.html

EDIT thanks to TheKing81 for the info on watching online

Reactions: Sharkies
There is literally a show on this year called "Unrivaled: The Penn State Football Story," dude.

To the OP, I can't find anywhere online to watch past episodes, but it's on TV across PA on Thursdays-Saturdays depending on where you are. I record the episodes and watch them later. http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/083017aae.html

EDIT thanks to TheKing81 for the info on watching online

Dude he didn't ask about unrivaled did he. he asked about "the Penn State Football Story" I answered his question directly as he asked it. If he wanted "unrivaled, the penn state football story" and he asked for it I would have responded with said link

Dude he didn't ask about unrivaled did he. he asked about "the Penn State Football Story" I answered his question directly as he asked it. If he wanted "unrivaled, the penn state football story" and he asked for it I would have responded with said link

Goodness, you knew what he meant. I was trying to be helpful, unlike yourself

I can never get the ...whatever you wnat to call it...to play.
Only the commercial plays over and over.
Disable your ad blocker if you have one running. Also trying a different web browser can't hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT