ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State eligibility/recruiting spreadsheet

Gabe Arnold has committed to Iowa. Not sure at what point names are deleted. Also Braeden Davis 2023 has committed. Disregard if somehow I'm still seeing an old version of the spreadsheet.

Reactions: Richie O
Yes! Will RBY come back? IS Nick Lee out of eligibility? Etc @Richard Schnyderite
Hey, How you doing? long time no speak to. Pretty sure Nick is out of eligibility. This was the 5th year he wrestled 1 being the freebie the NCAA gave. BArtlett should be a hammer at 141 next year with Van Ness slotting in at 149 if he gets healthy. Any status on Van Ness?

• Love
Reactions: lionlover
Hey, How you doing? long time no speak to. Pretty sure Nick is out of eligibility. This was the 5th year he wrestled 1 being the freebie the NCAA gave. BArtlett should be a hammer at 141 next year with Van Ness slotting in at 149 if he gets healthy. Any status on Van Ness?
Yo Joe, great to hear from ya. Hope all is well with you and yours! Take care. :)

Beard is gone to Lehigh. Some others have committed elsewhere. Always appreaciate your efforts....look forward to next update.

Beard is gone to Lehigh. Some others have committed elsewhere. Always appreaciate your efforts....look forward to next update.
The spreadsheet has been updated a few times since the last posting - Richard will have to update it in the original post, that's out of my hands. Here is the link to the live spreadsheet. I usually update it evey month or two or when a significant event happens (end of season, commitment, etc.):

The spreadsheet has been updated a few times since the last posting - Richard will have to update it in the original post, that's out of my hands. Here is the link to the live spreadsheet. I usually update it evey month or two or when a significant event happens (end of season, commitment, etc.):
I'm sure I'm being an idiot but I looked around for a bit before asking you. I don't see a clickable spreadsheet. I have used it in the past but now I can only seem to look at the spreadsheet embedded in a post.

Believe I posted the same link, so if you update it then it should update above as well.

@dicemen99 PJ Duke needs to be "blue" in the spreadsheet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT