ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Coaches Show Feb 6

I know Roar normally posts these, but I received an email today from PSWC saying the special guest tomorrow is Vincenzo Joseph, should be entertaining, as always. And Cael, of course.
Thanks...I know where the email originated ;)...also, the Men's Tennis Coach will be there.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Well the email did not mention the Men's Tennis Coach.

Here is the actual email, since it mentions how to listen, or attend if possible.

Hello fellow Penn State Wrestling Club members,

This is your weekly reminder of Wednesday's Penn State Coaches Show featuring Cael Sanderson. In addition to Coach Sanderson, the show will have Vincenzo Joseph as a special guest.

The show kicks off at 6:00 PM tomorrow February 6th at Primanti Bros, 130 Heister Street, State College.

If you cannot attend in person, you can hear the show on ESPN Radio 1450 AM or on line at gopsusports.com, clicking 'Multimedia', then 'LionVision', then selecting the show from the Live Upcoming Events choices.

Let's enjoy the Spring-like weather and join Jeff Byers, Coach Sanderson, and Vincenzo Joseph at Primanti Bros!

Joe and Sandy Niebel
Penn State Wrestling Club Trips Committee

Anyone know how busy the place is for the coaches show? How early you would need to arrive? I live in State College and have the chance to go tonight after 5pm. I wasn't sure if I needed to get there super early

Anyone know how busy the place is for the coaches show? How early you would need to arrive? I live in State College and have the chance to go tonight after 5pm. I wasn't sure if I needed to get there super early
Not sure. All I know is don’t get between Alan from Boalsburg and the Mic. It’s the 3rd most dangerous place in the world - behind only Iowa and between Tom Ryan and a TV camera

Getting a seat or hearing won’t be a problem, but getting one close to the stage might require showing up >30 min ahead.

It’s not a big place. Being close to “the stage”, and being against the back wall might be a total of 20 feet. The last two weeks were lightly attended, due to weather I suspect. 20 minutes before the show should be plenty.

whadduya know? another good show!

Cenzo is f*n to listen to. Cael has dropped his ankle pick in favor of a misdirection info attack. Up is down, down is up, Hopeful is optimistic is expected is planning is game day.

whadduya know? another good show!

Cenzo is f*n to listen to. Cael has dropped his ankle pick in favor of a misdirection info attack. Up is down, down is up, Hopeful is optimistic is expected is planning is game day.

Yes. What he said.

Reactions: danoftw
I’ve posted before:

Cenzo needs his own weekly podcast.

He can invite guests, offer insight & take questions via Twitter & email.

——-
Q: Anyone have a link to a replay of tonight’s snow ?? Thanks.

———
EDIT:

Cenzo talked about getting w Bo Pipher before practice today to make Dodge Ball Rankings for all 35 kids in the team + had a PowerPoint presentation on the rankings before practice.

Must listen segment. :)

Last edited:
I’ve posted before:

Cenzo needs his own weekly podcast.

He can invite guests, offer insight & take questions via Twitter & email.

——-
Q: Anyone have a link to a replay of tonight’s snow ?? Thanks.

———
EDIT:

Cenzo talked about getting w Bo Pipher before practice today to make Dodge Ball Rankings for all 35 kids in the team + had a PowerPoint presentation on the rankings before practice.

Must listen segment. :)
If I have to file an FOI suit to get that PowerPoint....I will. We all need more organic comedy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT