ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State BOT approves payment to fund volunteer fire departments....

bjf1984

Sep 8, 2014
PSU BOT has approved a $60 million payment to the Commonwealth of PA to be utilized to fund volunteer fire departments throughout the state.

PSU leadership states that PSU will become the new world leader in funding programs to promote arson awareness, and that contribute to the prevention of arson - and the mitigation of the negative effects of arson.

"In conjunction with the Pennsylvania State Fire Chiefs Association, PSU will work diligently to insure that the events of 2014 will never happen again", said BOT Chair Keith Masser. "We have also set up an ARSON LINE....funded through a $5 million endowment. This line will provide a resource for all Penn Staters to report suspicious activity. All University personnel (except for the BOT elite) will be required to complete a thorough training program on the proper protocol for arson reporting. The existing system of calling 9-1-1 was obviously too obtuse and burdensome to be practical."

BOT Member Dicky Dandrea commented that "The funds for the $5 million endowment, and the $60 million payment to the Commonwealth will not come from tuition dollars, or tax payer dollars". Upon further questioning, Dicky explained that "The University's funds are "fungible"....which means - to you unwashed masses - that the $65 million dollars will be sourced from the stream of money that is crapped out of the ass of the unicorn we keep locked up in Old Main."

"We were never made aware of the fact that combustible items could indeed be set ablaze", said BOT member Keith Eckel. "I always thought that "combustible" was a term applied to donuts that gave you flatulence....and I believe that impression was shared by my fellow Board members who had the fortune of sharing a table with me at the BOT meeting morning buffetts". Eckel further responded that he was "Unaware of the true meaning of the nature of combustion until someone brought the FOX news article to my attention" (article linked below).

Senate Majority Leader Jake Corman stated that "These funds will prove invaluable in allowing me to extort political favors....I mean, allowing the Commonwealth to fund crucial programs.......that will line the pockets of my cohorts....I mean, provide for the security of all of the citizens of the Commonwealth"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/30/2-ex-penn-state-rugby-players-get-probation-service-in-arson-that-destroyed/

This post was edited on 3/10 10:42 AM by bjf1984

This post was edited on 3/10 10:46 AM by bjf1984

ADVERTISEMENT