ADVERTISEMENT

PDIII denied waiver by NCAA

Just saw that PDIII won another one. What is this his 2nd NCAA title?

Can't keep track of all the times he's been declared the champ.

Took me a minute to hash out what you were doing there. To be blunt, I'm green with envy at your literary talents. My praise is sincere, I'm not just blowing smoke. Gotta go now, the wife says my ass is grass if I let this pot burn.
If you burn that pot without reaching out to junior and III they are going be sad.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Well, yes, I did. I can't say that I even knew the guy existed until he and PDIII started posting on twitter. Never knew a thing about him prior to that., so, yes, I did have to wait to learn that.

That was well before he earned his degree at ISU which is what the original post was about. You gave him more chances than most.

I know he declared himself this year's 184 champ......and now he gets declared 197 champ.....this year as well. As far as delusions go....pretty impressive stuff :).

I know he declared himself this year's 184 champ......and now he gets declared 197 champ.....this year as well. As far as delusions go....pretty impressive stuff :).
A lesser man would have petitioned the NCAA to start the finals at 197 so he could rest up until his 184 pound title match. But he just won them back to back. He sure is one BAMF!

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
A Legend in his own mind. If everyone wasn't out to screw me over ( Rational people refer to it as Horribly bad decisions )......I would be......(insert delusions here ).

That was well before he earned his degree at ISU which is what the original post was about. You gave him more chances than most.
Your post was the only "original post" that I replied to, which still makes my point valid. This is what I replied to when I said that we also learned what aa jerk his dad is.

Your post was the only "original post" that I replied to, which still makes my point valid. This is what I replied to when I said that we also learned what aa jerk his dad is.

Got it, I won't explain that his Dad was on twitter long before the degree and established that he was a jackwagon long before that point, hence the 'took that' comment.

Apparently fathers and sons behaving badly isn't an isolated phenomenon. Stumbled upon this article: "Father. Son. Cellmates."
We can all be thankful the Downeys are merely clowns.

As opposed to the father of the guy who murdered 4 people ar the Nashville Waffle House. Junior has a history of mental instability, had his guns confiscated on multiple occasions -- most recently for trespassing while armed at the White House -- and each time the father intervened and gave the guns back to Junior. (And each time government officials stupidly trusted father would keep the guns away from son.)

https://amp.tennessean.com/amp/540144002

yea but I thought he was going at 184?
Yeah, but even in a fog of weed smoke their make believe minds could not get more than a minute into a match with noodle arms before the eventual and always returning spladle and agonizingly painful fall.

Yeah, but even in a fog of weed smoke their make believe minds could not get more than a minute into a match with noodle arms before the eventual and always returning spladle and agonizingly painful fall.
Interesting take, though you know (I'm positive of that :)) PD3 is a very talented wrestler. It's the only part of his life that I even can remotely understand.

Got it, I won't explain that his Dad was on twitter long before the degree and established that he was a jackwagon long before that point, hence the 'took that' comment.
Jackwagon...LOL!!! Is that an R Lee Ermeyism?

Interesting take, though you know (I'm positive of that :)) PD3 is a very talented wrestler. It's the only part of his life that I even can remotely understand.
Roar,
I am going to go with III is a kid who wasted his talents as a wrestler, not necessarily a talented wrestler.
The whole entire spiel he and especially his dimwitted daddy lay out there as a routine is exceptionally disrespectful to the kids who put the time and effort in striving to succeed. It is easy to say "I could have done" it is hard to "just do it".

Roar,
I am going to go with III is a kid who wasted his talents as a wrestler, not necessarily a talented wrestler.
The whole entire spiel he and especially his dimwitted daddy lay out there as a routine is exceptionally disrespectful to the kids who put the time and effort in striving to succeed. It is easy to say "I could have done" it is hard to "just do it".
Yeah, get that...it was the "eventual and always returning spladle and agonizingly painful fall" part. Not likely in folk. That aside, if we were to have a conversation, we'd surely agree, the path he (they, if you count PDII) chose is unfortunate, and seems to be a wiring, or a synapse thing. Always hopeful, though his behavior seems self-destructive.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Yeah, get that...it was the "eventual and always returning spladle and agonizingly painful fall" part. Not likely in folk. That aside, if we were to have a conversation, we'd surely agree, the path he (they, if you count PDII) chose is unfortunate, and seems to be a wiring, or a synapse thing. Always hopeful, though his behavior seems self-destructive.
Coming from someone who spent a good bit of my early adult years self-destructing until my lightbulb finally turned on, I always have hope a lightbulb turns on for people. Through my job I have been witness to many who haven't had that happen, or at least when it did they closed their eyes.

The reason for the long description of the repeating fall while wrestling Bo is in the old man's weed induced fantasy world he sees his son achieving at 197, not the planned 184. My guess is in the drug induced haze whatever the old man was seeing he did not like, so his mind took him to what he perceives as a safer 197. I think Shak would have cradle his ass at 197.

Coming from someone who spent a good bit of my early adult years self-destructing until my lightbulb finally turned on, I always have hope a lightbulb turns on for people.
I'm 53 and it hasn't turned on yet, although "self-destruction," to me, is a relative concept. :)

Congratulations son. Even though you ( we ) botched every attempt to be successful.....including getting banned from HR for vulgar language and throwing insults at the very fans we "wanted" to wrestle for.....in my heart...you are the NCAA champ ( X 2 )

There is your brand new & best selling Hallmark card. Now we just need to figure out the best cover for the card:

A. A bottle of Jackwagon Daniels and a condom
B. A photo of Noodlearms wearing a T-shirt that says Shouda-Couda-Wouda.
C. A picture of a crying baby playing the song "Sad Eyes" when you open it.
D. Dad and son arm in arm......and the card plays "Cat's in the Cradle"
E. A Mirror

Your Turn :)

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
Congratulations son. Even though you ( we ) botched every attempt to be successful.....including getting banned from HR for vulgar language and throwing insults at the very fans we "wanted" to wrestle for.....in my heart...you are the NCAA champ ( X 2 )

There is your brand new & best selling Hallmark card. Now we just need to figure out the best cover for the card:

A. A bottle of Jackwagon Daniels and a condom
B. A photo of Noodlearms wearing a T-shirt that says Shouda-Couda-Wouda.
C. A picture of a crying baby playing the song "Sad Eyes" when you open it.
D. Dad and son arm in arm......and the card plays "Cat's in the Cradle"
E. A Mirror

Your Turn :)

... #albundyapproved

PD3, "One of three Maryland prep quarterbacks selected to the prestigious Super-22 Team... set a school record for total offense in a game with 420 total yards on 315 yards passing and 105 yards rushing his senior year."
Isn’t that the city championship game in which PD3 scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds? ;)

Isn’t that the city championship game in which PD3 scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds? ;)
He was so good, he played QB for both teams that day. He would have won two city championships, but one team had to lose.

He could throw a football clear over the Catoctin Mountains

Reactions: Dogwelder
I hop PDIII moves on and does something with his degree or finds a place to actually train to reach his goals- whether MMA or FS. I see the above tweets and can’t get Boss’ “Glory Days” out of my head.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT