ADVERTISEMENT

PDIII denied waiver by NCAA

I saw him at the largest truck stop in the world in Walcott, Iowa. He was looking for Lot Lizards. Told me he was headed east to PA to straighten some people out. Idk maybe he became a chiropractor ..? Kind of a doctor I guess

I saw him at the largest truck stop in the world in Walcott, Iowa. He was looking for Lot Lizards. Told me he was headed east to PA to straighten some people out. Idk maybe he became a chiropractor ..? Kind of a doctor I guess
Looks like I'm gonna have to go hang out in "the room" and see if he shows up now, lol. Gotta get that noodle-arms throwdown on video, or he'll deny it ever happening....

Ya know, if he didn’t call out DT, I’d help him.

Shame he didn't bank the money he spent on tattoos, fedoras and alcohol......he could fly first class. Not hard to understand why he is "Unattached"

If the trip to Vegas doesn't work out, at least he'll have beer money.

Surely our friends over at HR, who were so excited to see him wrestle this year, will be lining up to donate. :)

Reactions: funkisfun12
Trying to figure out how to swing Vegas again myself this year. Someone let him know ill throw in to share a room for weekendo_O

Trying to figure out how to swing Vegas again myself this year. Someone let him know ill throw in to share a room for weekendo_O
Besides going in halves on the room, what else will you be contributing to the room, and what do you expect PDIII will be contributing?

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
for the other 400,000 NCAA athletes going pro in something else....

What about graduate school? Isn't he in the Hawk wrestling room kicking ass and preparing for his end of semester projects/finals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT