ADVERTISEMENT

PDF page 69 starts the john doe 150, "I told Joe" testimony..

The Fran, Scrap, Schiano part of this is pretty damn disturbing IMO. I still have a hard time seeing this old claim as being true, but this flat out sucks and is just never ending.
Watch out. Fran might be knocking on your door later today to deliver a Post It note with his full explanation.

Seriously, though, they need to lawyer up and start working on suing some other attorneys for bringing their names into this.

Reactions: step.eng69
I'm confused. John Doe A is a 14 year old kid.

So how does he get to campus each day? Rides his Schwinn?

How does he get an audience with Joe? This is during some summer football camp? Wouldn't there be a camp counselor?

I am trying to understand how a random 14 year old kid participating in an organized group activity is able to gain such access without a camp counselor or parent involved.
Good question Wendy. The past decades, the camp attendees were housed on campus. My grandchildren went to a few football camps. I don't know the camp arraignments in the 70's. Did PSU have football camps in the early 70's?

Doesn't it seem odd that there was no deposition of Joe Paterno? Maybe I missed it?

My understanding: The date on the depo is 2014, Joe was already gone with The Bear.
JoePa-Bear-7Legends.jpg

Wait - so TSM kids are allowed to sleep over at Toftrees.

I waitressed at Toftrees - I guess I should have known too then.

I find it hard to believe that kids are allowed to sit in on players meetings like a bunch of junior mascots. Why not just have the cheerleaders, and the entire student section attend as well?

This John Doe also claims to have showered with Joe Paterno. I simply have to laugh.

Good question Wendy. The past decades, the camp attendees were housed on campus. My grandchildren went to a few football camps. I don't know the camp arraignments in the 70's. Did PSU have football camps in the early 70's?

Pretty sure they all stayed at Joe's house, and some even slept in the bed with Joe and Sue.

The Fran, Scrap, Schiano part of this is pretty damn disturbing IMO. I still have a hard time seeing this old claim as being true, but this flat out sucks and is just never ending.

Now that Bradley and Schiano's names are mentioned publicly ( I know we've speculated) I would think they would be pretty pissed and be ready to defend themselves.
It will be interesting to see what the 3 of them say. Although I'm not sure about Fran I don't know if he's bound by and anything or not.
Reading some of the depositions and I'm just very skeptical.

Reactions: mickey_PSU
The whole thing is ludicrous. Think about it, John Doe is now in his 30's and is being led by the attorney like he is a 12-year old. If it is his deposition, then he should be making his own claims in his own words, not just agreeing with his attorney.

This is the way it usually works.

The whole thing is ludicrous. Think about it, John Doe is now in his 30's and is being led by the attorney like he is a 12-year old. If it is his deposition, then he should be making his own claims in his own words, not just agreeing with his attorney.
Maybe Doe 150 is in his 50's ....2014 - 1976 = 38 + 14 (at the time of getting JerBer stuck up his a$$.)

Wait - so TSM kids are allowed to sleep over at Toftrees.

I waitressed at Toftrees - I guess I should have known too then.

I find it hard to believe that kids are allowed to sit in on players meetings like a bunch of junior mascots. Why not just have the cheerleaders, and the entire student section attend as well?

This John Doe also claims to have showered with Joe Paterno. I simply have to laugh.
Here's the thing I don't understand, why would the asst coaches spend the night before a home game at Toftrees? Most places have the assistant coaches go out recruiting HS FB games and spend the night at home , and then would go over for team meetings the day of the game. Now can I believe JS snuck in TSM kids to his meetings? Sure, but I doubt he could do that before he founded TSM, I am sure there would be too many WTF moments. But once he had TSM, he could always say it was some dis advantaged youth he brought as a reward.
Showering w JVP? I laughed at that one too.

It's delusional to believe child sex abuse was simply happening out in the open, people witnessed it and truly believed it was happening, and did nothing in response.

This really should be the end of the discussion. If the haters would really stop for just a second and take in what you wrote, they'd stop acting like fools and at least be questioning. Of course, people are only interested in who can exhibit the most moral outrage, irrespective of the facts. "It's not the nature of the evidence, it's the seriousness of the charge."

It's total bull shit. How does some kid get a meeting with the all time winningest D1 coach? This kid wasn't even a blue chip recruit. He was just some kid allegedly attending a camp. There is no way Joe would ever meet with someone like that. It's impossible. And how dare they besmirch the good name of Joe Sarra. These "victims" are the worst kind of people known to exist

The Paterno family needs to just cut to chase and call all these "victims" liars and extortionists. Enough dancing around that fact. Just come out and call it what it is

Reactions: simons96
Here's the thing I don't understand, why would the asst coaches spend the night before a home game at Toftrees? Most places have the assistant coaches go out recruiting HS FB games and spend the night at home , and then would go over for team meetings the day of the game. Now can I believe JS snuck in TSM kids to his meetings? Sure, but I doubt he could do that before he founded TSM, I am sure there would be too many WTF moments. But once he had TSM, he could always say it was some dis advantaged youth he brought as a reward.
Showering w JVP? I laughed at that one too.

Coaches who aren't recruiting, and the team, have spent the night before home games at hotels for many years and continue to do so today.

Reactions: artsandletters
Links are not working.:(

I got one to work.

Who is the ass doing all the 5th Amendment whining?

Last edited:
So this kid is at a football camp...which I assume had to be on the east side of campus....gets fingered by Sandusky in front of 6 other campers and asst coaches. The kid says nothing to anyone. Not a parent, not a counselor....yet somehow makes it over to Rec Hall on the west side of campus and just happens to run into Paterno. And, unbelievably, is able to speak to just him even though there were other coaches within 4-5 feet of them. And gets millions for it....holy sh*t!

The thing that pisses me off the most?

#SecondMile and Dr. Jack Raykovitz who are also feeding off the largesse of the University. Wrapping themselves up in a Blue & White banner, using the students and the players as FREE labor.

USING the community.

And Jack and pals still gad about town, not a care in the world, while good people and their families get smeared.

I must have missed it when Jack and his fellow professionals and TSM Board members stood up to the microphone and explained their oversight failures.

They seem all to happy to let this burn away on #PSU 's doorstep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT