ADVERTISEMENT

PDF page 69 starts the john doe 150, "I told Joe" testimony..

Wow!, this stuff is getting so absurd. It is sounding more and more like the McMartin Daycare case combined with the Duke Lacrosse case. Eventually, the lies will collapse the whole sh!t-house under it's own weight.

Hopefully I see that day, but I am really losing hope fast..

I really believed 5 years later it would have by now, but..

Has anyone ever considered that that Bucceroni guy may be one of these John Doe's? The lies are just so outrageously fantastic (like Bucceroni's other stories) that it does make you wonder.

Bucceroni has stated Joe did nothing wrong before. I believe him that he was actually a victim, but he has been a advocate. I doubt its him.

Tells a bunch of adults what happened. Then when speaking to Joe he spoke in hushed terms because he didn't want the other coaches to hear? So by now he's told four adults or more, but after he is rebuffed by them he then tells no one else...no police, no teachers he may have trusted, not his parents, no one?

ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME!!! ESPN TWEETS OUT THIS BROADCAST OVER MY PHONE JUST NOW....
JOE PATERNO IGNORED 14 YEAR OLD'S COMPLAINTS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BY JERRY SANDUSKY IN 1976 COURT RECORDS REVEAL

WTF!!! HONEST TO GOD I WISH PATERNO'S WOULD SUE THEM AS WELL

Sadly I don't think they could right now.. Maybe eventually when this is all proven to be false, but I am starting to think we will never see that day.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where a good story is worth more than logical thinking. I am not saying Joe Paterno has no responsibility for anything Sandusky, however if you want to tell me this 14 year old boy had a grown man stick a finger into his rectum with other people around and he told no one other than a few people who he had no idea who they were and Joe Paterno, then I have some OceanFront Property to sell in Port Matilda. You mean to tell me you never tell your parents or any of the coaches you worked with at the camp and the first time this story comes out is 40 years later when money is getting thrown around? This kid probably had little to no contact with Paterno at that camp, yet he was the one he trusted to tell?

so John Doe 150 claims he shouted out loud in the shower that Jerry buggered him. in front of other campers and coaches. told Joe in a hallway, amidst other coaches

but then testified he never told his parents, his siblings, his high school football coach, his friends . . . he talked to NO ONE for 20 years . . .

Joe's "response" seems ludicrous IMO.
I also find it hard to believe Sandusky's Second Mile kids were sitting in on staff meetings. JVP was notoriously paranoid about "outsiders" being anywhere near the inner circle and IIRC when JVP met with Sandusky and told him he would never be HC at PSU one of the reasons Joe cited was Sandusky's work with TSM. Why would Joe allow Sandusky to inter mingle his TSM work with PSU football? Little things like this go a long way towards discrediting testimony IMHO.

ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME!!! ESPN TWEETS OUT THIS BROADCAST OVER MY PHONE JUST NOW....
JOE PATERNO IGNORED 14 YEAR OLD'S COMPLAINTS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BY JERRY SANDUSKY IN 1976 COURT RECORDS REVEAL

WTF!!! HONEST TO GOD I WISH PATERNO'S WOULD SUE THEM AS WELL

Does freedom of speech also allow malicious, deliberately harmful remarks to cause harm or pain to another? The family Paterno, alumni, The University.
Can anyone be held responsible for their remarks?

Reactions: bwifan
Link directly to page 69.

https://fjdefile.phila.gov/efs/temp/25sKiLbF.pdf#page=69

You can add #page=XXX to any PDF hyperlink to jump directly to whatever page you want.
so John Doe 150 claims he shouted out loud in the shower that Jerry buggered him. in front of other campers and coaches. told Joe in a hallway, amidst other coaches

but then testified he never told his parents, his siblings, his high school football coach, his friends . . . he talked to NO ONE for 20 years . . .

Hey my brother/sister siblings...bad morning. Anyone find the depo from the 1971 incident, that one should be a dozy.

Reactions: 91Joe95
This is such an asinine description of events from this victim. It is the most patently coached deposition I have ever read. He told Joe that Sandusky put his finger in his rectum, in front of several coaches, walking down a hallway in a building he cannot recall and Joe says " I dont want to hear about any of that, I have a football season to prepare for."

First off, sexual assault victims, particularly at that age, are notoriously discreet and embarrassed about what happened to them. You mean to tell me that this kid was freely discussing this walking down a hall within "3 to 5 ft" of several other adults? Truly an unprecedented concept related to child sex abuse victims. And the fact that Joe would say "I have a season to prepare for" is so patently conspicuous its unbelievable. This is clearly designed to fit the attorney narrative that Joe put "football over the well being of children."

This is such an asinine description of events from this victim. It is the most patently coached deposition I have ever read. He told Joe that Sandusky put his finger in his rectum, in front of several coaches, walking down a hallway in a building he cannot recall and Joe says " I dont want to hear about any of that, I have a football season to prepare for."

First off, sexual assault victims, particularly at that age, are notoriously discreet and embarrassed about what happened to them. You mean to tell me that this kid was freely discussing this walking down a hall within "3 to 5 ft" of several other adults? Truly an unprecedented concept related to child sex abuse victims. And the fact that Joe would say "I have a season to prepare for" is so patently conspicuous its unbelievable. This is clearly designed to fit the attorney narrative that Joe put "football over the well being of children."

Plus he didn't even have to describe what happened, the attorney described it and he just said "yes".

JVP's office (the one I remember) was next to Joe Boyle's and the basketball floor at Rec Hall was impossible not to see if you were unfortunate enough to be a guest there. The description of the meeting w/ JVP is nothing short of a fairy tale.

Ira Lubert and the rest of the bot are the NCAA's best hope to minimize the damages they pay to the Paterno estate. That said, they are going to rake the bot over the coals, and then Wick Sollers will get his turn. This is the kind of stuff that will put the bot in the Paterno's crosshairs too.

Ira Lubert and the rest of the bot are the NCAA's best hope to minimize the damages they pay to the Paterno estate. That said, they are going to rake the bot over the coals, and then Wick Sollers will get his turn. This is the kind of stuff that will put the bot in the Paterno's crosshairs too.

I should note I am ok with reporting the story as allegedly/claimed/accusation but to put that out there as click bait to me is well beyond irresponsible. People will not even go into that story and just see the headline and say oh see he is guilty

Reactions: Ski and simons96
I also find it hard to believe Sandusky's Second Mile kids were sitting in on staff meetings. JVP was notoriously paranoid about "outsiders" being anywhere near the inner circle and IIRC when JVP met with Sandusky and told him he would never be HC at PSU one of the reasons Joe cited was Sandusky's work with TSM. Why would Joe allow Sandusky to inter mingle his TSM work with PSU football? Little things like this go a long way towards discrediting testimony IMHO.

And oddly enough, PSU didn't ask for any names of the players in the room, or anything they could use to corroborate the claim.

Paterno family needs to make a serious response to the media here, best with Sollers doing the talking.

I agree totally. Wick needs to deliver a very hard driving message. This crap has gone on long enough. No idea if they could sue for some of this crap the media is posting but if possible go ahead and throw espn and the bunch in a lawsuit as well.

I'm confused. John Doe A is a 14 year old kid.

So how does he get to campus each day? Rides his Schwinn?

How does he get an audience with Joe? This is during some summer football camp? Wouldn't there be a camp counselor?

I am trying to understand how a random 14 year old kid participating in an organized group activity is able to gain such access without a camp counselor or parent involved.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where a good story is worth more than logical thinking. I am not saying Joe Paterno has no responsibility for anything Sandusky, however if you want to tell me this 14 year old boy had a grown man stick a finger into his rectum with other people around and he told no one other than a few people who he had no idea who they were and Joe Paterno, then I have some OceanFront Property to sell in Port Matilda. You mean to tell me you never tell your parents or any of the coaches you worked with at the camp and the first time this story comes out is 40 years later when money is getting thrown around? This kid probably had little to no contact with Paterno at that camp, yet he was the one he trusted to tell?

I have never heard that there was any previous testimony that this finger trick was a JS MO anyway. It is preposterous, and not a very well researched hoax. Lazy work by this alleged victim and counsel.

I'm confused. John Doe A is a 14 year old kid.

So how does he get to campus each day? Rides his Schwinn?

How does he get an audience with Joe? This is during some summer football camp? Wouldn't there be a camp counselor?

I am trying to understand how a random 14 year old kid participating in an organized group activity is able to gain such access without a camp counselor or parent involved.

Wendy, haven't you been paying attention? Joe was well know for allowing kids to approach him in the hallowed halls of football before and during a football season. He welcomed it, doncha know?? Joe was always seen with camp kids following him around when he was interacting with his coaches. LOL

Reactions: Ski and step.eng69

WINNER>>>>WINNER!!! Not only that Simon...PSU paid him MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!! This unfreaking real....Sandusky fingers the kid in a shower with other campers around...wow....and the stupid public will buy it hook, line , and sinker!

Reactions: Ski and simons96
The Fran, Scrap, Schiano part of this is pretty damn disturbing IMO. I still have a hard time seeing this old claim as being true, but this flat out sucks and is just never ending.

Holy crap....and this kid just happens to walk into a building and gets to see JVP one on one...my god...PSU paid this guy!!! Unreal...what a country..

Reactions: john4psu
ADVERTISEMENT