ADVERTISEMENT

PD3 alert

WexfordWarrior

Aug 30, 2017
Somewhere in the Carolinas.
Brushfire now started on HR. Both PD2 and PD3 now active. Get out the popcorn.
1rlrp2.jpg

Geez, still focused on our guys, our team, our fans ;), etc. Plenty to be grateful for, and occupy my time right here.

Reactions: minnhawkeye
The appearance of those two will only accelerate HR's spiral into the abyss. The Teske thread was probably the worst display of fan posting I have ever seen and their so called good posters seem content to just sit by and let some real low life's take over the board. Considering what their lineup might look like this year, it will probably only get worse as the season progresses. Granted there is some entertainment value to all of that provided one can keep some distance from the event horizon.

Last edited:
I think the PD2 rebuttal is funny. If you accepted the baggage he came to town with this is harmless. that said if im at UNI i pull a Jane Goodell.

Reactions: PapaBearSLIM
The appearance of those two will only accelerate HR's spiral into the abyss. The Teske thread was probably the worst display of fan posting I have ever seen and their so called good posters seem content to just sit by and let some real low life's take over the board. Considering what their lineup might look like this year, it will probably only get worse as the season progresses. Granted there is some entertainment value to all of that provided one can keep some distance from the event horizon.
melodramatic much? Spiral into the abyss? Come on man! Worst fan posting ever?!

Reactions: SansSouci
That could turn out to have some downright epic entertainment value over there this season. Heck, it's only October, and it's starting already. Talk about a time bomb!
Its going to be hard to top the love him/hate him Suriano posts over here throughout the summer:p

Reactions: minnhawkeye
Its going to be hard to top the love him/hate him Suriano posts over here throughout the summer:p
Maybe for you Turk, but that situation, with the "personalities" involved could almost qualify for a pay-per-view event. With the twitter activity, and the father being an active poster, it's show time!

But you are not a hypocrite. You don’t go on their site and call people out then ignore the exact same thing on your site. Or even accuse the person of being a douche for pointing it out.

I'm a clown sometimes. We have others, to varying degrees.

I just wanted to say that I'm a clown and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other clowns. I mean, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, these bastards, they trashed our message board. Why? Because we're funny? Because we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a clown and I'm pretty proud of it .

Just join us tonight cause, no-one's gonna really be free until clown persecution ends.

Someone may want to glance through PD3's IG and pass some of the posts along. Shocking that some of those don't violate his "parole".

I just wanted to say that I'm a clown and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other clowns. I mean, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, these bastards, they trashed our message board. Why? Because we're funny? Because we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a clown and I'm pretty proud of it .

Just join us tonight cause, no-one's gonna really be free until clown persecution ends.
So I amuse you?;)
Vl3dm.gif

ADVERTISEMENT