ADVERTISEMENT

PC being set up at OSU (and results of, and reaction to, BOT decision)

That prominent trustee and donor is an abuse enabler. Willingly bringing that culture back at any point in time instead of immediate efforts to clean house of abusers and abuser enablers (Meyer, Schiano, Wilson, Gene Smith, etc) makes all with the power to make change abuse enablers. That is their legacy. They allowed their alma mater and pride and joy to become the national symbol for physical and sexual abuse tolerance in the name of sport.

No matter how this is resolved, no matter how it's spun, someone will quickly point out the Penn State scandal was far worse. And I said Penn state, because most of those humps don't call it the Sandusky scandal

Reactions: odshowtime
So the hold up is that Urban doesn’t want even a suspension. And they said Joe ran Penn State! LOL! This just goes to show how F’d the culture is at tOSU. The football coach and the president of the freakin university are in a Mexican standoff and guess who will win? Hell, according to his contract Urban could be fired for cause and he refuses to accept a suspension, and probably a light one at that. Try that with your boss sometime. :rolleyes:

Reactions: cpn1sgm
No matter how this is resolved, no matter how it's spun, someone will quickly point out the Penn State scandal was far worse. And I said Penn state, because most of those humps don't call it the Sandusky scandal
Great, I welcome the opportunity to present the facts of our case. I hope they do go down that route so that we can compare the facts in each situation. We were railroaded and I'd love to get the truth out there and clear up misconceptions.

Well, there is no question that the Sandusky scandal was worse- whatever happened at tOSU is laughable in comparison. As to what those humps say, it's always good to remember what George Carlin said- ‘Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.’

Press conference at 8:50pm per Twitter

Edit: Per Bill Landis at clevelanddotcom on Twitter
Considering Urbs and Gene Smith are expected to be on hand, sounds like they are getting out of jail free.

I would bet money that they will say "we are sorry if we offended someone and domestic abuse is bad," "we will make a donation to such and such group," "we will educate our players and staff," and now let's move on and prepare for next week's game.

For those with the stomach to watch, it might be shown here if they are allowed https://www.facebook.com/clevelandcom/?ref=br_rs

Last edited:
Well, there is no question that the Sandusky scandal was worse- whatever happened at tOSU is laughable in comparison. As to what those humps say, it's always good to remember what George Carlin said- ‘Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.’

Uhhh... the Sandusky scandal didn’t happen at PSU, so it can’t be worse.

Reactions: colt21
Urban Liar will be at the PC. Urban keeps his job with probably no punishment whatsoever. I imagine we’ll hear some sickening nonsense from Urbs about how much he respects women, has daughters, molds young men...and much more sanctimonious nonsense.

Reactions: ImaWright
Urban Liar will be at the PC. Urban keeps his job with probably no punishment whatsoever. I imagine we’ll hear some sickening nonsense from Urbs about how much he respects women, has daughters, molds young men...and much more sanctimonious nonsense.
And that knuckle-dragging fanbase will celebrate. They are amazing. If a Penn Stater comments on anything the Suckeyes go dirty and tell you about rapes and the program should be shut down.
This from a group where Strauss abused thousands of athletes and now Urban shelters an abuser for a decade and no one cares. Pathetic.

And that knuckle-dragging fanbase will celebrate. They are amazing. If a Penn Stater comments on anything the Suckeyes go dirty and tell you about rapes and the program should be shut down.
This from a group where Strauss abused thousands of athletes and now Urban shelters an abuser for a decade and no one cares. Pathetic.
Garbage school + Garbage Coach= Perfect fit

Great, I welcome the opportunity to present the facts of our case. I hope they do go down that route so that we can compare the facts in each situation. We were railroaded and I'd love to get the truth out there and clear up misconceptions.

Other than PSU people, who gives a crap at this point? The narrrative has been written and who or what is going to change it? Like they say on Yom Kippur, "so it is written, so it is done"

Gee, we get to welcome him back for his first away game of the season! We should make it a special celebration.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
By handslapping for three games, they're covered for when this reporter starts dropping the next few cole haans.

Reactions: ralphster
ADVERTISEMENT