ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Kraft talks with reporters at B1G Media Day

I read that Purdue will be the seventh consecutive B1G road opener and CJF has had only one home opener against a B1G opponent since he's been here. PSU has opened B1G on the road in 12 of the last 13 years.

giphy.gif

I read that Purdue will be the seventh consecutive B1G road opener and CJF has had only one home opener against a B1G opponent since he's been here. PSU has opened B1G on the road in 12 of the last 13 years.

giphy.gif
Totally ridiculous…bet this never happens to U$C or UCLA…or anyone else…what a joke and what a poor reflection on our outgoing AD!

Totally ridiculous…bet this never happens to U$C or UCLA…or anyone else…what a joke and what a poor reflection on our outgoing AD!
A much poorer reflection on the BIG's biased treatment of PSU. PSU has opened conference games on the road 15 times in the last 18 years . Michigan is 11 home and 7 road games and The OSU is 10 home and 8 road games in the same 18 years. 😡

Reactions: bison13
We're lucky we're even playing.

You had a B10 football official say this to one of our players. Of course we're on the dirty end of the stick. The poohbahs in the athletic dept and the high echelons wanted it this way. My guess is the new AD is going to get slapped down by the board and the prez before too long and told to stand down before we fire you.

He needs to be more concerned about holding his football coach more accountable for delivering better results. Stop talking a big game and just get results.

He needs to be more concerned about holding his football coach more accountable for delivering better results. Stop talking a big game and just get results.
Talk is for the fans to get them riled up. What he does to light a fire under Franklin's worthless fourth point of contact to get him to earn his paycheck is another matter.

We're lucky we're even playing.

You had a B10 football official say this to one of our players. Of course we're on the dirty end of the stick. The poohbahs in the athletic dept and the high echelons wanted it this way. My guess is the new AD is going to get slapped down by the board and the prez before too long and told to stand down before we fire you.
Actually there is full alignment with pres and bot pres.

ADVERTISEMENT