ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Kraft KICKING A$$...

Who else just LOVES this guy? Just takes over and BAM he's calling out the B1G fraud conference for the shyte they've been pushing on our program since day 1 in 1993?

Can't wait for the next episode...
An arrogant bast--d.
He will just make PSU look even more foolish.
What has happened to the quality of administrators and spokespersons.
A reputation in tatters

Wait until the next round of schedules comes out. I'm sure we'll open at home. The rest of the season may be a problem.

Last edited:
An arrogant bast--d.
A reputation in tatters
Just what we need in a conference that has hated us from day one. Passes the test far as I'm concerned, if he pi$$es off elite ivy wanna bes like you then we are on the right track!

I’m on board IF those tough words indicating PSU is sick and tired of the conference bleeping us over and their blatant favoritism to O$U an UM are followed up by ACTIONS that dramatically improve Penn State athletics back to the top 10 Learfield standings like we were before AD Butch Hairstyle wrecked them. Finish higher than O$U. Finish higher than UM. Make the improvements necessary to do so, and asap.

Just what we need in a conference that has hated us from day one. Passes the test far as I'm concerned, if he pi$$es off elite ivy wanna bes like you then we are on the right track!
I am with you on this. The scheduling, starting the season on the road for almost 13 years straight, is inexcusable. But it is really just emblematic as to how the conference has treated PSU since the start. Every other team's schedule sucks, in the east, so they can maintain these ridiculous tOSU/Um/Sparty games. In fact, it is a reason why the conferences have been so unbalanced.

Add in the lack of officiating transparency. Hell, the head of officials actually had a UM helmet lamp in his office! toe in heal out, added seconds, unbalanced penalties, "you're lucky to be here", missed clock penalty on FGs, awarding phantom timeouts, hideous calls, blatant holding on key plays, dropped passes called complete, replay mysteriously not working......

It has all been a load of crap and I hope USC/UCLA has bigger balls than we had to fight it.

An arrogant bast--d.
A reputation in tatters
PSU is one of the top programs in the country for football, regardless of on-field performance recently. The conference is treating us like we're second-class. But if our AD calls them out on it he's arrogant?

I am with you on this. The scheduling, starting the season on the road for almost 13 years straight, is inexcusable. But it is really just emblematic as to how the conference has treated PSU since the start. Every other team's schedule sucks, in the east, so they can maintain these ridiculous tOSU/Um/Sparty games. In fact, it is a reason why the conferences have been so unbalanced.

Add in the lack of officiating transparency. Hell, the head of officials actually had a UM helmet lamp in his office! toe in heal out, added seconds, unbalanced penalties, "you're lucky to be here", missed clock penalty on FGs, awarding phantom timeouts, hideous calls, blatant holding on key plays, dropped passes called complete, replay mysteriously not working......

It has all been a load of crap and I hope USC/UCLA has bigger balls than we had to fight it.
They already have started fighting the B1G officiating snow jobs..
They remember the screwing they got in the Rose Bowls of the past.

It will be fun having them on board.

Last edited:
PSU is one of the top programs in the country for football, regardless of on-field performance recently. The conference is treating us like we're second-class. But if our AD calls them out on it he's arrogant?
Face it: there is a small, elitist group of our fan base that wants us to be Princeton circa 1909, with cokes and sandwiches on the 50 yard line at halftime, ahoy palloy lol

Face it: there is a small, elitist group of our fan base that wants us to be Princeton circa 1909, with cokes and sandwiches on the 50 yard line at halftime, ahoy palloy lol
Ehhh - I say, let Princeton have its football and academics. Penn state will always be first in gentlemanly club life

• Love
Reactions: CbusLion10
can we start a polo league?

Super Bowl Two halftime lockerroom photo
len-dawson-cig-super-bowl-01192014.jpg

Reactions: auxgym
He's 100% right about this; how the heck did that even happen for so long?

No school should have a run of mostly away openers like that; most teams should be somewhere around 50% home/away for the first game.

Especially not a big brand like Penn State. Penn State should be able to throw its weight around on this kind of issue.

Inspired by Pat Kraft's comments at Big Ten media day about Penn State always starting conference play on the road. Historical data in link justifies his comments. Glad he had the stones to say something

Can't wait for the Pitt AD to broach the subject of a home and home with him.

ADVERTISEMENT