ADVERTISEMENT

Paterno's drop lawsuit vs NCAA

Well you don't talk about football and can't handle the other conversations on this site as you're so afraid of a varying opinion. Get hydrated!!!! It takes the edge off.
Me thinks it is YOU that has much trouble with a varying opinion. You have 30,000 more posts than I and nearly all of the last 29,000 are on this topic. I think you just very "craftily" directed the conversation away from Zeno's incredible outing of your intellectual dishonesty in this thread (which included multiple quotes). Stay on point. You are intellectually bankrupt.

Reactions: boddyebsen
Me thinks it is YOU that has much trouble with a varying opinion. You have 30,000 more posts than I and nearly all of the last 29,000 are on this topic. I think you just very "craftily" directed the conversation away from Zeno's incredible outing of your intellectual dishonesty in this thread (which included multiple quotes). Stay on point. You are intellectually bankrupt.
You seem like a Zima chic. When I see you calling out others who start these threads daily maybe then I'll give two sh!ts about your opinion. You don't agree with my opinion versus those who actually start these threads which is why you're a joke lecturing me. You wouldn't know what I post as you don't talk recruiting or football. You stand on the outside like pu$$y you are lobbing grenades if you don't wear the foil hat saying the trial was the problem or TC/Schultz acted perfectly. Let me know the next time you see me start these threads or when you call out the others that do....., but I imagine you're to big of a hypocrite to own that and act on it.

You seem like a Zima chic. When I see you calling out others who start these threads daily maybe then I'll give two sh!ts about your opinion. You don't agree with my opinion versus those who actually start these threads which is why you're a joke lecturing me. You wouldn't know what I post as you don't talk recruiting or football. You stand on the outside like pu$$y you are lobbing grenades if you don't wear the foil hat saying the trial was the problem or TC/Schultz acted perfectly. Let me know the next time you see me start these threads or when you call out the others that do....., but I imagine you're to big of a hypocrite to own that and act on it.
Into the Bloody Mary mix a little early this morning, eh?

Reactions: boddyebsen
you mean that he testified that an employee told him he saw something that was upsetting to him so Paterno followed PSU and NCAA policy in informing his boss and someone outside the sports reporting vertical?
That he testified to something which didn't match Freeh's conclusions.

I'm pretty sure GetMyJizz is posting. It seems that Zenophile attempts to engage in "intellectual" discourse with him in this thread. I can't be certain because Jizz has been on the dungheap for a long time in my world.

GetMyJizz....wish I had thought of that one. As I didn't, can I steal it?

ADVERTISEMENT