ADVERTISEMENT

Paterno vs NCAA - New Judge's Orders Released

"Plaintiff Jay Paterno shall produce any pools or survey information regarding his run for political office or withdrawal from the race along with any documents concerning his favorability, popularity and status in the community ......"

LOL. That should be interesting.

Reactions: EPC FAN
"Plaintiff Jay Paterno shall produce any pools or survey information regarding his run for political office or withdrawal from the race along with any documents concerning his favorability, popularity and status in the community ......"

Believe it or not there was a poll around January of the primary year that showed him in the lead of the LT Gov nomination in the D party. There were many candidates and he may have been around 25%.

Would be interesting if any such documents existed, douche-nozzle.

Reactions: Ski and nits74

Of course, none of that is of any significant importance (so, JVP Jr says "I didn't have any polls done. Sorry").....but a douchebag like you just HAS TO get all masturbatory over it.

Of course, you make no mention of the fact that the Court struck done the inane request by Pepper Hamilton and PSU to label all the documents "Highly Confidential - Attorney's Eyes Only".

Nor that the Court told PSU that their attempt to "clawback" the previously forwarded documents is bogus.

Shocking!

th

Believe it or not there was a poll around January of the primary year that showed him in the lead of the LT Gov nomination in the D party. There were many candidates and he may have been around 25%.

Who commissioned the poll?

Who commissioned the poll?
Not sure about that Art. IIRC it appeared in the Patriot-News and I believe it would have been a media sponsored poll, most likely taken by some polling firm. My recollection the poll was viewed as reflecting Jay's name ID but not much else.

In short it's just more bickering over what is relevant to discovery and not for public release.The 30 day time limit for PH to designate proper confidentiality could lead to some interesting information, but who knows.

This back and forth will likely go on for awhile. What Freeh miscalculated is that the Paternos and Spanier have enough means to make the finish line. He will lose and get exposed similar to his previous hatchet jobs (e.g. Richard Jewel, FIFA investigation, etc). It just takes time.

Reactions: eidolon21
Of course, none of that is of any significant importance (so, JVP Jr says "I didn't have any polls done. Sorry").....but a douchebag like you just HAS TO get all masturbatory over it.

Of course, you make no mention of the fact that the Court struck done the inane request by Pepper Hamilton and PSU to label all the documents "Highly Confidential - Attorney's Eyes Only".

Nor that the Court told PSU that their attempt to "clawback" the previously forwarded documents is bogus.

Shocking!

th

(1) "Granted in part and Denied in Part." Pepper Hamilton/PSU still get to designate the documents appropriately over the next 30 days. If they don't do so, then they do ALL get a blanket classification as "Confidential."

(2) No biggie as refers to the "clawback." I doubt there is anything overly "shocking" in those documents anyway. I follow Scott Paterno on Twitter and haven't seen any reference to those documents. If there was something "shocking", I doubt in Scott's ability to control himself. Tweet, tweet, tweet.

Impressive research skills michnitt!

LOL.....and in classic (intentionally?) oblivious form.....NittWit fails to recognize that the poll was not some proprietary information, or some work commissioned by JVP Jr.

LMAO

Is even NittWit such a dunce that he REALLY thinks there is a disclosure issue over a third party poll......the results of which are published over the "interwebs" (including PennLive). Really?

What a douchenozzle.

LOL.....and in classic (intentionally?) oblivious form.....NittWit fails to recognize that the poll was not some proprietary information, or some work commissioned by JVP Jr.

LMAO

Is even NittWit such a dunce that he REALLY thinks there is a disclosure issue over a third party poll......the results of which are published over the "interwebs" (including PennLive). Really?

What a douchenozzle.

at least he is consistently wrong, but always doubles down on his stupid.

(1) "Granted in part and Denied in Part." Pepper Hamilton/PSU still get to designate the documents appropriately over the next 30 days. If they don't do so, then they do ALL get a blanket classification as "Confidential."

(2) No biggie as refers to the "clawback." I doubt there is anything overly "shocking" in those documents anyway. I follow Scott Paterno on Twitter and haven't seen any reference to those documents. If there was something "shocking", I doubt in Scott's ability to control himself. Tweet, tweet, tweet.
Then you and Scott Paterno have a lot in common.

Reactions: Ski

Well, that's a big lose for Pepper Hamilton, because what they have been trying to do (and what this motion was about) is designate everything "Highly Confidential - Attorneys' Eyes Only" and the judge just smacked them down on that.

Yes, I'm sure they're wasting a bunch of time & money trying to clawback documents that are "no biggie."

Reactions: masterbaker65
Not sure about that Art. IIRC it appeared in the Patriot-News and I believe it would have been a media sponsored poll, most likely taken by some polling firm. My recollection the poll was viewed as reflecting Jay's name ID but not much else.

Poll was conducted by Harper Polling, a Republican firm. Can't imagine that Jay would commission them.

So Kenney and Jay need to produce proof of job offers pre-2011 or certify they can't find them?

ADVERTISEMENT