ADVERTISEMENT

PATERNO on HBO. Tonight at 8:00 pm ET (official thread)

I will say it’s odd to wish for more football on a football sight. But I’m a wild and crazy guy I guess.

Are you in the Sixers thread or NHL Playoffs thread complaining about them not being about football? Or what about the thread discussing tuition costs or condo associations? Looks like your lazy ass needs to get in gear in trying to keep this board focused on football.

Are you in the Sixers thread or NHL Playoffs thread complaining about them not being about football? Or what about the thread discussing tuition costs or condo associations? Looks like your lazy ass needs to get in gear in trying to keep this board focused on football.

Boom!!:)

Reactions: RussianEagle

Maybe because they’re not even penn state related , but you have a point. Why all this off topic crap? Isn’t there a test board for that nonsense ?

Thank you for giving attention to some random guy on the internet.

tenor.gif

If his Twitter feed is any indication, he is a guy who favors using a bidet to wash his face. The self referential statement on his Twitter page is also instructive: "The average sports fan is really stupid."
He must be a below average sports fan

Let it be a reminder that our work is not yet complete. Nor should we ever, ever forget the sinister misdeeds of the OG BOT who threw us all under the bus to protect their own asses. Nor should we ever let Frank Fina off the hook. #NeverForget

I aired those sentiments a few days ago. The OGBoT has shit to do with being a Penn Stater. Hard to believe we produced assholes like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT