ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Signal is up !!!!!

I said in a previous reply to a post, Narduzzi is getting desperate. He's feeling the heat because he can't get any verbal commitments. Right now he'll take just about anything to soothe the pain of the Pitt Yinzers. So great, now he has 2 verbals. His next goal is to land someone with a star rating.....2 commits, unrated and unknown on both Rivals and 247.

Way to go Nardouche! Flash the Pat Signal on the Cathedral tonight!

I love it...I don't know what's worse-having no commits or having your 1st two commits have 0 stars combined! Duzz sure knows how to get it done on the recruiting trail!
This may be a Rivals first: multiple commitments and a ZERO ranking score.

Ah yes. I was watching film of this kid. He did have offers from LSU, Louisville, and Maryland. No doubt he will make our oldest rival an even more formidable foe than they already are, and that's just how we like it!
Pitt/Penn State: Embrace the Rivalry!
If he actually had a commitable offer to LSU and chose Pitt, I'll eat my hat.

I said in a previous reply to a post, Narduzzi is getting desperate. He's feeling the heat because he can't get any verbal commitments. Right now he'll take just about anything to soothe the pain of the Pitt Yinzers. So great, now he has 2 verbals. His next goal is to land someone with a star rating.....2 commits, unrated and unknown on both Rivals and 247.

Way to go Nardouche! Flash the Pat Signal on the Cathedral tonight!
I wonder if this is how Narduzzi picks up women...the 2:00 syndrome...hang around til 2 in the morning and try to pick up what’s left crawling around the bar.

Ah yes. I was watching film of this kid. He did have offers from LSU, Louisville, and Maryland. No doubt he will make our oldest rival an even more formidable foe than they already are, and that's just how we like it!
Pitt/Penn State: Embrace the Rivalry!
It’s in the air. Smell the rivalry!

Reactions: nittany dave
I’m calling it now: Pitt’s new basketball coach is going to land more blue chip recruits in six months than Narduzzi has gotten in football in the four years since he was hired. It’s shocking how poor of a recruiter he is - and being neighbors to Penn State and what Franklin is doing only makes the difference more stark.

You read what I said ...not all offers are commitable.
And you don't know that this one is not. I just mentioned LSU has offered 21 tight ends. 11 have picked other schools. Only 1 of the others is favoring LSU. This kid is a good player. Would they take him? Only the LSU coaches know for sure.

DID

Duzzy Is Desperate

CJF/PSU is not recruiting any of the top PA kids other than Ellis, presumably White, and possibly Porter, and Duzzy may get totally shut out of the top 10 in PA.

Must be tough to be a pitt fan and follow recruiting...

Last edited:
That's a cheap shot. Did you make a similar comment about JaQuon Brisker? The hypocrisy on this board never ceases to amaze me.
Brisker's choice was not remotely similar. He had a Pitt offer. I'll bet it was commitable.

And if he had chosen Pitt over Alabama and PSU, I would have questioned his smarts as well.
He chose Penn State over the best football program, and coach, in the country. One could argue that isn't very smart. Of course some here would say he did that for the academics. :rolleyes: You take the last word if you want. We just disagree.

He chose Penn State over the best football program, and coach, in the country. One could argue that isn't very smart. Of course some here would say he did that for the academics. :rolleyes: You take the last word if you want. We just disagree.
Alabama IS #1. PSU is a top 10 program. Pitt isn't even in the top 30.

Reactions: Mixolydian
ADVERTISEMENT