ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Nardouche

I was wrong. So what? Wasn’t the first time and certainly won’t be the last time, but that’s what comes with rooting for this school and team. There was certainly some optimism in the off-season that most of the fanbase and national pundits shared, but you have to back it up on the field. They haven’t done that.

Here’s what I’ll say, and I said it on our board. I thought Narduzzi was the guy. He had a solid first two years, and I was willing to forgive him for last year and count it as a rebuilding year. I thought we could get by with recruiting classes that were on-par with our conference and hover around 7/8 wins a year and compete in the Coastal. Obviously, that’s not the case. His teams have been sloppy, his assistant coach hires have been poor, and they come up short more often that not. I initially thought he wouldn’t be a good fit in the ACC when he was hired, but I put that aside after his first two seasons. It seems that that initial thought is coming full circle.

The only optimism was on your delusional board. National pundits had pitt pegged as a 4-5 win team which they will be lucky to get to. Your fanbase is delusional and I love it

Reactions: m48tank and nittnee
Gnat you're in Jax so you see it all the time.

There's something in the water out here. People may relocate from Pittsburgh or Western Penna. but they never, never leave. I'm one of them now, I'm originally from the opposite side of the state. Sure there's plenty of bandwagon, but a lot of people - a lot - had to leave when the steel industry collapsed in the '80's. Most went to the Sun Belt, so now you have the diaspora.

As for @HailToPitt725 you've been fine and I'm (at least) glad you dropped in. Unfortunately we've only had a few Pitt rooters who add anything positive. Myself, I stay off the Lair (or as many here refer to it, the Liar). What people say on their own board is up to them - it's THEIR board. I know I'm probably not going to like it, so it's my own fault if I get upset.
I've spent some time at the Lair recently at the request of a good Pitt friend. Just like this board, they have their share of good and bad posters. I may be delusional, but I've noticed sone grudging respect for Penn State creeping into some posts. There is no reason fans of either school should not be welcome on the other's board, as long as they act respectfully. HTP725 certainly has.

Last edited:
Reactions: nits74
I was wrong. So what? Wasn’t the first time and certainly won’t be the last time, but that’s what comes with rooting for this school and team. There was certainly some optimism in the off-season that most of the fanbase and national pundits shared, but you have to back it up on the field. They haven’t done that.

Here’s what I’ll say, and I said it on our board. I thought Narduzzi was the guy. He had a solid first two years, and I was willing to forgive him for last year and count it as a rebuilding year. I thought we could get by with recruiting classes that were on-par with the majority of our conference and hover around 7/8 wins a year and compete in the Coastal. Obviously, that’s not the case. His teams have been sloppy, his assistant coach hires have been poor, and they come up short more often that not. I initially thought he wouldn’t be a good fit in the ACC when he was hired, but I put that aside after his first two seasons. It seems like that initial thought is coming full circle.
And here's what I'll say. Your board is a complete delusional pile of rubbish. You literally can't have a single thread without your ped state sh&t. Peak allows it to go on forever. Your board constantly lies about Franklin and Penn State, and doesn't give a damn about being honest. I remember all the bs. You still have morons over there saying Barkley sucks. You said JoMo sucked and now you wished you had him. You still have morons saying Pickett is better than McSorley. You have an arrogant ass of a coach that doesn't take responsibility for his own failings, blames his own players, and constantly makes excuses against other teams. You got exactly what you deserved in Narduzzi. As far as here, as long as people are respectful, they don't get banned. Obvious because you and others are still here. You cannot say that about your board. Peak has removed everyone including paying clients. Fair is about the only one over there and he won't be there long for sure.

And here's what I'll say. Your board is a complete delusional pile of rubbish. You literally can't have a single thread without your ped state sh&t. Peak allows it to go on forever. Your board constantly lies about Franklin and Penn State, and doesn't give a damn about being honest. I remember all the bs. You still have morons over there saying Barkley sucks. You said JoMo sucked and now you wished you had him. You still have morons saying Pickett is better than McSorley. You have an arrogant ass of a coach that doesn't take responsibility for his own failings, blames his own players, and constantly makes excuses against other teams. You got exactly what you deserved in Narduzzi. As far as here, as long as people are respectful, they don't get banned. Obvious because you and others are still here. You cannot say that about your board. Peak has removed everyone including paying clients. Fair is about the only one over there and he won't be there long for sure.
I keep a low profile.:)

Reactions: HailToPitt725
So long as Rivals allows a mentally challenged individual like Peak to run that board, nobody will ever take it seriously. And his conduct goes a long way in contributing to the ire and intense dislike between the fan bases here on Rivals. He is a big, big part of the problem, and will never be part of the solution.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Pitt is irrelevant. I added that just in case PSU posters like Fair have forgotten. One more game then gone.

Hotshoe, respectfully, if you were one of the PSU posters banned on our board, I can see why. Regardless of the tolerance level of different boards, if you call out individual posters and a site in general like that, you’ll probably end up banned anywhere. I doubt that falls under “respectful” anywhere.

As for paying members, I believe one of the rules on the Lair is that you’re not allowed to share content on the pay board to non-paying members. I’ve seen threads taken down and Pitt posters axed because of it. PSU posters screenshooting posts from our pay board and uploading them here probably falls under that. I also think some of them attacking other paying members via PM had something to do with it.

Like I’ve said before, I respect you allowing Pitt posters over here even when discussions get heated. I also appreciate @fairgambit . He’s a very respectful poster and is probably one of my favorite PSU posters, along with a few on the national board.
At what point do Peak's paying customers say "enough is enough"? He has been pissing on your leg and telling you it's raining for years. Anybody with a brain could see this coming from a mile away. PN was "winning" with PC's recruits, meanwhile he was filling his own classes mith MAC level talent. Somehow Peak was able to convince everybody that PN was getiing "his guys" and Pitt would be challenging for ACC division titles. WTF

Hotshoe, respectfully, if you were one of the PSU posters banned on our board, I can see why. Regardless of the tolerance level of different boards, if you call out individual posters and a site in general like that, you’ll probably end up banned anywhere. I doubt that falls under “respectful” anywhere.

As for paying members, I believe one of the rules on the Lair is that you’re not allowed to share content on the pay board to non-paying members. I’ve seen threads taken down and Pitt posters axed because of it. PSU posters screenshooting posts from our pay board and uploading them here probably falls under that. I also think some of them attacking other paying members via PM had something to do with it.

Like I’ve said before, I respect you allowing Pitt posters over here even when discussions get heated. I also appreciate @fairgambit . He’s a very respectful poster and is probably one of my favorite PSU posters, along with a few on the national board.
Let's get a few things straight. I never called out anyone. Second, I have never shared private information. That said, your board is delusional.

So long as Rivals allows a mentally challenged individual like Peak to run that board, nobody will ever take it seriously. And his conduct goes a long way in contributing to the ire and intense dislike between the fan bases here on Rivals. He is a big, big part of the problem, and will never be part of the solution.
And notice, we didn't even have him on the board this year for the game. I wonder why?

I think Pitt should offer Narducci a lifetime deal, they won’t get any better than him. Very low profile job.

I believe wherever you received Your information is wrong

1. I was banned from posting after simply providing counterpoints to delusional fan posts predicting 9-10 win seasons and saying the D was going to be a strength. I asked for reasons for being banned, they were never provided.
2. I was called a nitter simply because I defended Franklin as a coach saying he was good. The records show he is. I was attacked for simply providing facts. Apparently truth is not allowed
3. Ironically, I was attacked and harassed more than anyone in that board which is a clear violation. No one was ever reprimanded for it
4. After being banned for months, I simply provided a few I told you so’s via private message after Pitt looked lousy vs Penn State. Not harassing I told you so’s...they were simply “see I was right” I told you so’s.
5. For #4, I was banned permanently. No refund of money. No explanation. Just banned.

It is amazing Rivals wants children running their business

Reactions: nittnee and Hotshoe
Ironically, during his Penn State week podcast, he said pitt fans do not have access to this board because they are routinely banned.
Yeah, why we allow posters like jerot on here after numerous warnings of those silly articles and pictures. Narduzzi is a whiner and a blamer. Mr. I'm cutting of the media all week for Penn State. Lol. What a child.

Q
Pitt is irrelevant. I added that just in case PSU posters like Fair have forgotten. One more game then gone.

Hey. I'm old. I forget lotsa' stuff. Forgot my prunes last week. Not good. :(
Anyway, I have some very good Pitt friends, and my wife is a Pitt grad, so they are still relevant to me. That said, I have long objected to the many Pitt threads here and I would hope they will now fade away until next September.

Reactions: YYZ86 and nits74
6. You, MikeMauti42, gave yourself up a long time ago. It was relatively easy to put two and two together. I can spell it out if you want me to.

As for the PM’s, quite a few received them from you that included a bit more than “I told you so.”

Pardon me for asking but how would you know any of this information unless your Chris Peak or if the exact rules you were speaking of being violated weee violated against me

The only reason why I know of the PMs is because there were paying members tagging you in threads, insisting you to respond to them there instead of attacking them over a PM.

Now, how I do know you, MikeMauti, are also PatNards? It’s simple.

- There’s the fact that you both have the same grammar style (similar sentence structure, phrasing, and ending paragraphs with declarative sentences; I picked up on this the first time your PatNards account responded to me on here) and the two accounts are never logged in at the same time, but this could be easily defended.
- There’s also the fact that when your PatNards account was banned over there, your primary account stopped posting screenshots from our pay board here, but again, that still leaves some room for some doubt.
- However, the big thing that linked the two accounts was actually something you, MikeMauti, said. After I posted on our pay board, “why would a PSU pay for an account here?” you tagged me over here asking me, “you wouldn’t pay $9.99 a month for entertainment?” What’s important about that is that $9.99 is the price you pay for a monthly membership, aka the silver membership. There’s very few silver members over on the Lair pay board and of the potential candidates I narrowed it down to, PatNards was the only silver account. So really, you gave yourself up without even knowing.

The only reason why I dug into this was because you told me your account over there was chetthejet or something like that after posting your first screenshot. I obviously knew that was false, so I wanted to see if I could crack the case. :)

So, you don’t answer how you “know” pm’s said more than I told you so. You don’t think the snowflakes on the lair would equate I told you so’s into attacking?

I can tell you this. I was banned on the lair for doing the exact things I did to your posts here. I disagreed and offered my opinion on them and i was right. I was banned because I wasn’t a Pom Pom waving cheerleader like you and actually could see where pitt was heading. I bet if I was able to access the lair now I’d see plenty of the posts that I was banned for on the lair now. It’s allowed now because reality has set in. Not one of you has any foresight and just shakes Pom poms

The only reason why I know of the PMs is because there were paying members tagging you in threads, insisting you to respond to them there instead of attacking them over a PM.

Now, how I do know you, MikeMauti, are also PatNards? It’s simple.

- There’s the fact that you both have the same grammar style (similar sentence structure, phrasing, and ending paragraphs with declarative sentences; I picked up on this the first time your PatNards account responded to me on here) and the two accounts are never logged in at the same time, but this could be easily defended.
- There’s also the fact that when your PatNards account was banned over there, your primary account stopped posting screenshots from our pay board here, but again, that still leaves some room for some doubt.
- However, the big thing that linked the two accounts was actually something you, MikeMauti, said. After I posted on our pay board, “why would a PSU pay for an account here?” you tagged me over here asking me, “you wouldn’t pay $9.99 a month for entertainment?” What’s important about that is that $9.99 is the price you pay for a monthly membership, aka the silver membership. There’s very few silver members over on the Lair pay board and of the potential candidates I narrowed it down to, PatNards was the only silver account. So really, you gave yourself up without even knowing.

The only reason why I dug into this was because you told me your account over there was chetthejet or something like that after posting your first screenshot. I obviously knew that was false, so I wanted to see if I could crack the case. :)
Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than monitor non-pitt message boards for Pitt premium information and also try to out people that have multiple on-line handles? Seriously, this is beyond obsessive. Start a GoFundMe page for Narduzzi's buyout or something useful.

giphy.gif

Well, it wouldn’t be you saying “I told you so” because it took place before the Penn State game on Sept. 8. What would there be for you to say “I told you so” on Aug. 30?

When you are neutered on a pay board for voicing your opinion, I would say the private message board is useful. For instance, if a guy like Xander posts something regarding Pitt’s defense and writes a 15 paragraph post regarding why he thinks it will be great, is it attacking a user to pm him and say why you don’t think that’s the case? That’s exactly what my private messages were. My messages weren’t attacks they were counterpoints to idiotic statements made on Pantherlair. Sadly, I have found that fans like you live in a dreamworld and are deeply offended by the truth about pitt football

When all is said and done, the fact of the matter is, delusional fans or not Pitt really sucks at football.

When my posts are being screenshotted and uploaded onto a non-Pitt message board, I figured I’d find out who it is. I’d say buying a membership to steal posts from behind a pay wall is obesssive.
So, you really have nothing better to do. Hope I never have your life. I'm sure that the Pitt rivals site appreciates you're detective work because it must be saving them zero dollars in lost revenue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT