ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Nardouche

The_Unit

May 1, 2014
Multiple people (media and non media) have reported that Pat Nardouche had a party/bbq at his house very recently and after the party was over, he expected the long time (31 yr employee) football equipment manager to serve as the janitor around his house. The equipment manager objected to the request, the two got into an argument, and Heather Lyke then fired the equipment manager. Coach keychain is a real class act.

Nardouche knew. Lock him up.

I have said it many times, but Pat Narduzzi is a perfect fit for Pitt. He blames every one but himself for his failures just like Pitt fans. He thinks he is way more important than he is just like Pitt fans and he is delusional just like Pitt fans
Pat has little man syndrome just like Pitt fans

I hope he stays forever. I’d love to reread the threads where pitt fans called Franklin a used car salesman and worshipped the ground Narduzzi walked on

Just another excuse Pat

@HailToPitt725 heres a question for you...why do pitt fans talk out of both sides of their mouth so often? Narduzzi will have done everything right until he leaves...see Paul Chryst

Pitt fans will claim to have the hardest schedule then complain when they are picked to finish 5th in the coastal and claim every team to be overrated. It is great comedy. It’s like they do not even realize the irony

25zrqqa.jpg

Quite a way for Pitt to start the year.

What is interesting is Duzz loves to throw people under the bus when he fails. Wait until he throws pitt under the bus when they fire him
In fairness, when he says even Saban can't win at Pitt he'll be right.

Multiple people (media and non media) have reported that Pat Nardouche had a party/bbq at his house very recently and after the party was over, he expected the long time (31 yr employee) football equipment manager to serve as the janitor around his house. The equipment manager objected to the request, the two got into an argument, and Heather Lyke then fired the equipment manager
If this is true, I feel very unsettled, 31 years and removed! Treating the staff like indentured servants.

I have said it many times, but Pat Narduzzi is a perfect fit for Pitt. He blames every one but himself for his failures just like Pitt fans. He thinks he is way more important than he is just like Pitt fans and he is delusional just like Pitt fans
Pat has little man syndrome just like Pitt fans

I hope he stays forever. I’d love to reread the threads where pitt fans called Franklin a used car salesman and worshipped the ground Narduzzi walked on

Just another excuse Pat
Well said!

Reactions: 81b&w
If something truly did happen, then that’s too bad. Ox is a good guy. Not good to anger the alumni base like that.

& Thanks Mike. I believe that’s the second time you’ve said you liked it. Glad to see you believe in us too :) I don’t remember where I said 9-3, but if that’s it I’ll say losses to Miami, Notre Dame, and North Carolina, just because we always lose to North Carolina.

Your season will be over Sept 8th. Pat makes the game Pitt’s super bowl and Penn State will spank Pitt that day. After that, the players, fans, alumni will turn on Narduzzi. I’m not sure Pitt matches last years win total and neither do many prognosticators

Thank you for sharing this with me. I’ll make sure to cancel our Notre Dame trip.

In all seriousness, I love the Pitt/PSU series, but it’s not the be-all-end-all. If PSU was in the ACC, then yes. I’m excited to see what we can do in-conference. While you’re here, can you answer the question I asked in the Temple series thread? Does PSU usually do home/homes for “secondary” OOC game, besides a two-for-one? I found the Temple news interesting since I couldn’t find a precedent for it on Penn State’s past schedules.
In the past, Temple was a 3/1. We did a home/home with UCF, but the return trip was moved to Ireland.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Thank you for sharing this with me. I’ll make sure to cancel our Notre Dame trip.

In all seriousness, I love the Pitt/PSU series, but it’s not the be-all-end-all. If PSU was in the ACC, then yes. I’m excited to see what we can do in-conference. While you’re here, can you answer the question I asked in the Temple series thread? Does PSU usually do home/homes for “secondary” OOC game, besides a two-for-one? I found the Temple news interesting since I couldn’t find a precedent for it on Penn State’s past schedules.

Good idea. It’s going to be a long season

Just this year. App st is primary. Pitt/Akron is secondary.
I think they probably think by 2026-27 that Pitt will be a perennial doormat in a rented stadium. Temple will be on the rise and in an on campus stadium. In reality, has any legit sources said it would be a 1-1?

I like how the brain trust in Oakland gave this shitheel a 7-year extension right before the real cracks in the facade began to show.

It's gonna get ugly and I'm gonna love it.

I like how the brain trust in Oakland gave this shitheel a 7-year extension right before the real cracks in the facade began to show.

It's gonna get ugly and I'm gonna love it.

That was to save their recruiting class. No numbers were announced they just didn’t want the incoming recruits thinking they were coming to an unstable situation

Reactions: nittany dave
Pat is already extremely lucky to have a winning HC record at 21-17. Take away his fluke wins over Clemson/PSU, and he's 0.500, with a bunch of really close games against really poor competition. He'll be lucky to have a winning record by the end of this season.

Thank you for answering my question Chris.

That must be why everyone is tripping over themselves to schedule Tulane now that they’re winning conference championships in their new on-campus stadium. :confused:

Honest question Mike. I’m on many college football boards belonging to many different fanbases, including the national board. I I like talking football. I have great convos on the national board with WVU and Notre Dame fans. I have no problems until I come to this board. I have no ill will toward Penn State. What gives?
Not answering for Mike but you have been an OK poster here. I think its just that some of the stuff people see on the Liar is such over the top hatred. You honestly can't post even something like you have here about PSU there and not get banned after being subjected to the Pedo stupidity first. As for Temple, not a fan of a 1 and 1 with them. They are trying to improve the program but I don't really see them above a MAC level for some time. The 3 for 1 was fine since it was an easy trip to Philly to see them but I don't see them worth a 1 and1 since we really have little OCC wiggle room anymore and i would rather see a more prominent national program in that slot if we can only do a 1 and 1.

It appears the lynch mob on the Lair has thrown the poor schmuck under the bus while defending "HCPN."

I dunno but somehow it sounds like he was Pitt's version of a long-time, beloved equipment manager who used to work for PSU. I just can't see this ever happening to Spyder Caldwell.

It appears the lynch mob on the Lair has thrown the poor schmuck under the bus while defending "HCPN."

I dunno but somehow it sounds like he was Pitt's version of a long-time, beloved equipment manager who used to work for PSU. I just can't see this ever happening to Spyder Caldwell.
That's because we've never had a head coach that would ask Spyder to clean his house after a team cookout. That's really low rent.

ADVERTISEMENT