ADVERTISEMENT

Parking problems

PSUranger

Mar 11, 2014
PA
Has anyone been able to purchase the wrestling package for parking? I have been trying for weeks with no luck. I get to the very end and submit my order only to receive an error that says "transaction failed" or "internal server error."

I have tried 2 different search engines and 3 different credit cards with no luck.

Frustrating.

If you got the email today regarding Thursday's match, there's a link to the website. I was able to purchase a parking pass today. I was getting the same message you got for weeks and had given up.

Has anyone been able to purchase the wrestling package for parking? I have been trying for weeks with no luck. I get to the very end and submit my order only to receive an error that says "transaction failed" or "internal server error."

I have tried 2 different search engines and 3 different credit cards with no luck.

Frustrating.
Same happened here. Such BS. I switched cards and got the same transaction failed and then low and behold, it pops up on the screen that it went through. It amazes me how technologically advanced we are as a society and this crap seems to happen all the time.

Frustrating.
I'll be Google if you want to give me your credit card info next.

Tonight has all the makings of a total mess, traffic-wise and parking-wise. Men's basketball at the BJC starts at 7:00, same time as wrestling. Red A parking across from Rec Hall is gone due to construction (this lot's spaces numbered in the hundreds).

Hope I'm wrong...

Tonight has all the makings of a total mess, traffic-wise and parking-wise. Men's basketball at the BJC starts at 7:00, same time as wrestling. Red A parking across from Rec Hall is gone due to construction (this lot's spaces numbered in the hundreds).

Hope I'm wrong...
The new West deck is really massive, but a single point of egress will definitely slow things down afterward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT