ADVERTISEMENT

Palmer block

I have to give a call out to Palmer on the Barkley TD run at 4:20/1st Q

Palmer, 73 gets his block at initial line of scrimmage and then moves about five yards downfield to pancake the SDSU linebacker #42 who was taking an angle on Barkley.
Another off season in a college weight room and he will be scary. He is massive and insanely long-limbed.

I have to give a call out to Palmer on the Barkley TD run at 4:20/1st Q

Palmer, 73 gets his block at initial line of scrimmage and then moves about five yards downfield to pancake the SDSU linebacker #42 who was taking an angle on Barkley.
I have been watching him on a lot of plays and he is definitely starting to play at a D-1 level. Sometimes he is making really great plays.

Another off season in a college weight room and he will be scary. He is massive and insanely long-limbed.

Yes he is not as bad as some people make him out to be. He's learning on the fly and improving.
He also had a nice block on the screen pass to Barkley for the TD.

Yes he is not as bad as some people make him out to be. He's learning on the fly and improving.
He also had a nice block on the screen pass to Barkley for the TD.

Yeah, he get's beat time to time, but I also see him getting down field and getting to the second level a lot more then other guys. I also seen him get beat and with his long arms be able to recover and push the guy around Hack. So if you look at him game 1 to now, he has shown the most improvement by far of any of the Oline. I expect he's going to struggle at times against some of the DE's in the Big 10, hence why you see the game plan you do. I think people look at the few bad plays and ignore all the good plays he does.

That 100lb's of extra bench press he added over the off season really helped him flatten that guy.

If Nelson comes back and we can trust Palmer which one of those Bozos in the interior goes to the bench?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT