ADVERTISEMENT

Packers - Bucs NFC Championship game thread

Bucs. o_O

Rodgers. o_O

Lambeau. o_O
much appreciated. Bucs and Rodgers were the result of auto-corrects that I didn't even notice. Lambeau was a hybrid, in that auto-correct changed it to Lambda. I saw that and thought I corrected it but I guess auto-correct modified it again after I changed it. smh

much appreciated. Bucs and Rodgers were the result of auto-corrects that I didn't even notice. Lambeau was a hybrid, in that auto-correct changed it to Lambda. I saw that and thought I corrected it but I guess auto-correct modified it again after I changed it. smh

All good.

That 2nd Qtr Scoring Stat for Packers is impressive. Demonstrates how good an OC Hackett is in regards to adjusting to what he sees defense doing in the 1st Qtr and using adjustments in his playbook to capitalize on it.

That 2nd Qtr Scoring Stat for Packers is impressive. Demonstrates how good an OC Hackett is in regards to adjusting to what he sees defense doing in the 1st Qtr and using adjustments in his playbook to capitalize on it.
Onlyst problem with that is, Hackett doesn’t call the plays. The HC does

Terry Bradshaw is sayjng how was that not zone coverage for the Hail Mary. Miller is 5-9 and was all by himself.

No. Why would you play man to man when Tampa sends 3 in the end zone . Troy aikman is beside himself with disbelief

Wrong, that is completely on the DB - no way you let the receiver behind you (let alone 5 yards behind you in EZ) with only 8 seconds on clock. Unconscionable defense by the DB there - absurdly bad.

Reactions: psu00
Terry Bradshaw is sayjng how was that not zone coverage for the Hail Mary. Miller is 5-9 and was all by himself.

The DB let him so far behind him he couldn't even make a play on the ball ! Just horrendously bad football by that DB.

No. Why would you play man to man when Tampa sends 3 in the end zone . Troy aikman is beside himself with disbelief
Well, if the DB wouldn’t have gotten burnt like toast, it would have been the right call.

It was the wrong call. Zone defense should have been called with 2 safeties covering the end zone on each side.
Aikman said it Bradshaw said it Long was in disbelief.

This game is over!

Wrong, that is completely on the DB - no way you let the receiver behind you (let alone 5 yards behind you in EZ) with only 8 seconds on clock. Unconscionable defense by the DB there - absurdly bad.
Was that the same DB that got beat badly on Tampa’s 1st TD? (He got beat badly deep there too).

Did someone drug the Green Bay defensive backs? They look like they have no idea what they are doing. They are giving up very easy TDS.

It was the wrong call. Zone defense should have been called with 2 safeties covering the end zone on each side.
Aikman said it Bradshaw said it Long was in disbelief.

This game is over!
Then they give up the sideline pass which sets them up for a FG and the coach gets criticized for playing a zone.

Well, if the DB wouldn’t have gotten burnt like toast, it would have been the right call.
Agree. If that is the fault of playing man defense, nobody would ever play man defense. Wasn't a Hail Mary either.

ADVERTISEMENT