ADVERTISEMENT

PA HS Wrestling thread

Great for Gabe! It does suck to not get Gabe along with any other wrestler but with that free year last year, it does have repercussions, especially when it comes to recruiting. That said we have some hammers at those weights for quite a few years. I was also hoping for biscuits and gravy at va tech

good get for the hawks. BUT...BUT...BUT.... how do they keep getting all these high end wrestlers. There is no way they get all these full scholarship blue chip guys under the 9.9.

Something has to be happening in IC. Do we know someone that can make some calls to compliance officials? I hear the Iowa rep does at least not laugh when an anonymous concerned citizen calls.

I don’t question Caels and Co decisions, i just accept them
I usually keep my thoughts to who Cael brings in to myself. It’s bad enough that I have to laugh at myself when Caels chosen guy ends up better than the one I wanted him to get….I sure as hell don’t need you guys laughing at me as well. I give yinz enough to laugh at me about. Lol

I’d say you're looking at an eventual lineup of
165 Facundo
174 Haines
184 Barr
giphy.gif

good pickup. he and riggins have had a nice rivalry. would be fun to see them continue it.

I’d say you're looking at an eventual lineup of
165 Facundo
174 Haines
184 Barr

This will be interesting as it plays out over the next few years. I believe Facundo's frame is too big for 165 long term. Who knows, the cut might even have a slight effect on him now.

This will be interesting as it plays out over the next few years. I believe Facundo's frame is too big for 165 long term. Who knows, the cut might even have a slight effect on him now.
IDK. Facundo is not exactly long and lean. I could see him at 165 for his career.

ADVERTISEMENT