ADVERTISEMENT

PA HS Wrestling thread

I question MA. His talent is very good but hasn’t really grinded or won much since his cadet world title. Few years ago. He seems to back out of events often and only does 1-2 big time events a year. The biggest ten schedule is brutal. Do you think coaches factor this in while recruiting him

Shapiro grinds alittle more but would like to see him compete at Super 32 and WNO.

Both off the charts talented but,,,,,,

I question MA. His talent is very good but hasn’t really grinded or won much since his cadet world title. Few years ago. He seems to back out of events often and only does 1-2 big time events a year. The biggest ten schedule is brutal. Do you think coaches factor this in while recruiting him

Shapiro grinds alittle more but would like to see him compete at Super 32 and WNO.

Seeing how our coaches are recruiting him, I'm guessing they're not concerned about that as you are.

"Shapiro won Worlds and just wrecked Powerade, but I need to see him at some other events."

tenor.gif

I saw Jojo Aragona entered the transfer portal quite awhile ago. Any word on where he is looking? He was a total stud coming out of high school but it seems like Rutgers ruined him. I think he is mainly a 149 but I wouldn’t mind him coming to PSU and going 157. Let Cael get his hands on him and rebuild his confidence and I could see him being an upgrade of what we have now. What do you think? Am I way off base?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
I saw Jojo Aragona entered the transfer portal quite awhile ago. Any word on where he is looking? He was a total stud coming out of high school but it seems like Rutgers ruined him. I think he is mainly a 149 but I wouldn’t mind him coming to PSU and going 157. Let Cael get his hands on him and rebuild his confidence and I could see him being an upgrade of what we have now. What do you think? Am I way off base?
Jojo committed to Campbell.

I have a recruiting question primarily related to high end recruits. Is it normally Cael who visits the recruits or Casey or Cody? Or is it some combination of the three of them? I can't imagine how exciting it would be for the wrestlers and their families to have these coaches come visit them.

I’m not saying this is the case, but if one had to choose between McGowan and Horwath, who do you pick?

Horwath knocked off Davis again 1-0 and Barr lost to Rojas. It will be great to watch those two develop once they hit happy valley and crush those kids who beat them. Unless Horwath becomes a Nittany Lion!

Reactions: Cold Smoke
ADVERTISEMENT