ADVERTISEMENT

PA HS Wrestling thread

Levi guesses 174/184, he grows 20 pounds a year, his dad was like a 195 and he's very young. Expect him to be a 174, I'd be shocked if he stops growing at 165.

2023 - Shapiro, Jesuroga, Arnold will be big time targets. Obviously we'll be competing with every school in the country for them. Wouldn't be shocked if we go for MA McGowan also if we miss on Mendez.

I wouldn't be shocked to see Cael attempt to flip Christian Carroll either (or go all in on Mullen). I don't think we'll have Kerk for 4 more years.

Reactions: WEAREPSU_LI
Obligatory:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nerf, what's your guess as to Cael's words in this clip?

This is a strange pickup. I definitely didn’t see that one coming. Lots of talent for sure,,,,,,,,,,, but

18 recruits visiting Iowa? Holy sh*t. Of note, Mendez, Jesuroga, Franklin, Arnold.

https://iowawrestlingblog.com/2021/10/18-recruits-coming-to-town/

Todd Conner seems to be a constant source of info for Iowa fans regarding their recruits. How come we don't have a "Todd Conner" reporting this sort of info publicly for PSU fans?
I think we have it just as good if not better here. We have a group of guys that share all their knowledge as far as hs wrestling and recruiting is concerned. They are awesome! Just have to read all the threads because their info can just come out of nowhere in threads you wouldnt expect.

Every time I see a Todd Conner post, I can't help but think of this guy...
bagdad-bob.jpg
Todd is definitely a huge Iowa fan so gotta respect that. He does let his heart override his brain at times but I'm as guilty as anyone for doing that. I get on him a bit over on HR for his crazy predictions but I enjoy the information he puts out. Hes ok in my book.

I think we have it just as good if not better here. We have a group of guys that share all their knowledge as far as hs wrestling and recruiting is concerned. They are awesome! Just have to read all the threads because their info can just come out of nowhere in threads you wouldnt expect.
Yeah we have jefe what more do you want

Be mindful of what you ask for ...
I would love to see one of our "informed" fans start up a PSU Wrestling blog. We're one of the top teams in the country, so why not have one (if I'm not mistaken, the late great Kurt Russell had one going before his untimely passing). On the occasions that I'd happen across Todd's site, I'd feel that the Iowa fans were lucky to have a source of information like that at their disposal. Just wishful thinking I guess.

I would love to see one of our "informed" fans start up a PSU Wrestling blog. We're one of the top teams in the country, so why not have one (if I'm not mistaken, the late great Kurt Russell had one going before his untimely passing). On the occasions that I'd happen across Todd's site, I'd feel that the Iowa fans were lucky to have a source of information like that at their disposal. Just wishful thinking I guess.
I tend to treat Black Shoe Diaries’ coverage like that. It’s not very recruiting focused though.

Reactions: backdrft76
I nominate spyker...

EJ, any inkling that Big Jim follows and Casale goes 197? I know they are good friends and i thought i remember seeing or hearing around cadet worlds that they could be a package deal
Could happen but Mullen is exploring his options -- has already visited North Carolina.

I'm also not sold on the Casale 197 theory. IMO he's a 97 kg freestyle guy like Snyder and Walz and Kasper.

Reactions: PSU_Pride_93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT