ADVERTISEMENT

PA Cadet Duals

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
Just looking at the roster. PA is loaded. Could this be one of the strongest teams they ever had at Cadet duals.
Bouzakis, Shaw, Seidel, and the rest of Faith academy

Just looking at the roster. PA is loaded. Could this be one of the strongest teams they ever had at Cadet duals.
It's top notch.
The guys who aren't there is what makes this group even scarier.

Not even close. BTW, maybe just a random observation, but that team is short (heightwise).

I know FCA is going to be good but I think they are a year or two away. Some of their incoming young guys are going to have some growing pains.

Faith academy’s kids they brought in are going to dominate AA. Their upper weights will separate them. Then those brothers CT and other two families from MD and Jersey. They said hold my beer Becca, Mcruit and Notre Dame, let us show you how to put together a team.

After a bored morning at work: that PA Cadet team could of had: Basset, Harer, Forest, Guy, Rath,Dillard, Vaughn Spencer, Louie Gill, Mutarelli, Miller

Faith academy’s kids they brought in are going to dominate AA. Their upper weights will separate them. Then those brothers CT and other two families from MD and Jersey. They said hold my beer Becca, Mcruit and Notre Dame, let us show you how to put together a team.

After a bored morning at work: that PA Cadet team could of had: Basset, Harer, Forest, Guy, Rath,Dillard, Vaughn Spencer, Louie Gill, Mutarelli, Miller
So you have FCA over Beca and NDGP next year?

I've known Mutarelli since he was a pup and he's a great wrestler, but he's not likely to improve the team at 120 or 126 in freestyle. Not that Botero looks very seasoned in the style as well. Most of the guys you mention up there were logjammed at our stronger weights anyway. And you don't even mention our best eligible 160 or up in freestyle in the above.

Anyway, you said our strongest cadet team ever - with the kids that are there. And I said, not even close.

FCA's upper weights WILL be a difference in a couple of years. But let me know which one of those guys wrestling now that are entering 9th grade is going to come in and dominate next year. Must be a Chance, Jim Mullen or Thomas Haines lurking around there that I haven't seen yet. Don't get me wrong, they are very, very good for their age. But coming in a dominating at the higher weights is rarely seen.

Over NDGP- yes
I don't see it.

To me, they've got a long way to go. If you think that, you're pretty much banking on things like Waters coming in and being able to handle a kid like LaPenna right away. I don't see any kids wrestling for FCA that are beating a kid like Compton either. They've got Garcia, Teteemer (I don't see anyone beating him unless Sugalski goes up and then it's still iffy) and NDGP is bringing in their own stud in Fuggazato.

FCA will get some wins no doubt - even from the frosh, I don't see anyone who is hanging with Weidemoyer right now - and NDGP has some holes down low that may or may not be filled.

You may be right after some growth, but right now I'm not seeing that.

ADVERTISEMENT