ADVERTISEMENT

Over before it starts?

I’ll disagree on this one, Their dumb as foxes, because they picked the one that covers their collective asses the best. If the season works they can claim the credit while reminding everyone that it was delayed only for safety reasons. And see how right we were. If the proposed format fails, then from their lofty perch they can backslap each other on what fools we other simple mortals be as they claim the high ground.

It also coincided nicely with the recent breakout on the Wiscy team, a more suspicious person might think it was by design. Hmmmm.

It’s 21 days until you can play in a game. Doesn’t say anything about practice

Ya. You might be right about that, which is at least somewhat of a plus.

The 21 days is 14 days of quarantine and then 7 days to return to play. Which you need 7 days to shake the rust off after 14 days recovering from your sniffles.

Reactions: psugisher
So if you have to cancel a game due to a COVID outbreak is it a loss, or just never happened ?
I would think with such limited time, it would not be a forfeit and no time for a make-up game. They would have played 1 less game for both teams which stinks. I don't see any alternative.

This actually means that by the time the season starts ole Wiscy will be in the clear from any shut downs. It is a virus, it is going to make its way through every community mask or no mask, social distancing or no social distancing. It was the whole reason of "15 days to flatten the curve". They knew 100% that this thing was going to do what it wanted to do and would leave an area when it is good and ready to leave. Our city has 110,000 and in August we were around 1,000+ pending tests per day. Yesterday the # of pending tests was 14. Nobody here has really changed a thing and the 14 now includes the 2 local universities and all the schools in the county.

This virus will do what it wants to do and when it wants to do it. The only way to get rid of it would be complete shut down and by that I mean nobody does anything, no essential workers, no nothing.

“You just breathe the air and that’s how it’s passed,” Trump told Woodward during a Feb. 7 call. “And so that’s a very tricky one. That’s a very delicate one. It’s also more deadly than even your strenuous flu.”

“This is deadly stuff,” the president said.
What does this have to do with the discussion at hand? A month later the leadership in New York was asking people to go out on the town. So what are you trying to say?

Its all a conspiracy.....The president, university presidents and the Chinese just to name a few. As well as 200,000 people posing as corpses. I'm not falling for it. I'm just not sure if this was a plot to destroy college football or it was directed specifically to ruin PSU's sure fire path this year to the CFP.
If anyone, anywhere can get to the bottom of this sinister plan, it will be the collective perspicuity of the intrepid BWI posters.

ADVERTISEMENT