ADVERTISEMENT

Our padre had a good college fooball anecdote tonight!

emertmakeshiteup

Feb 27, 2019
He normally begins his homilies with a little humor. "A five star recruit, with low SAT's commits. His HS teachers had informed the college coach that he was a good student, however, did not do well with written exams. Coach asks Dean to give him oral exam. First question, 7x7=? Player replies 49, however, before Dean can state correct, agitated coach jumps up, "Why did you have to ask him the hardest question first?"

He normally begins his homilies with a little humor. "A five star recruit, with low SAT's commits. His HS teachers had informed the college coach that he was a good student, however, did not do well with written exams. Coach asks Dean to give him oral exam. First question, 7x7=? Player replies 49, however, before Dean can state correct, agitated coach jumps up, "Why did you have to ask him the hardest question first?"
Ohio state five-star recruit has to take his entrance exams. He’s nervous so he asks another player about it. The other player tells him it’s pretty easy and even if you don’t know the answers they give you a hint.

The kid goes in and they start the exam first reading the instructor asks read the first line it’s about Dick and Jane. The player says ‘dick See Jane run.’ Good! says the instructor. Then the instructor says what is 10 by 10, you know, like 1010 yards in the length of a 100 yard football field. The player says oh easy 100.

The instructor finally says now for the spelling part of the exam and your last question. How do you spell farm as in old Macdonald had a farm? The kid thinks for a moment and then says oh I know, E I E I O

ADVERTISEMENT