ADVERTISEMENT

Our baseball team plays dead for Michigan, womens softball does same for Indiana!

TheGLOV

Gold Member
I am soooooo tired of these two second-tier sports stinking up the joint for PSU.

Fire their coaches Sandy and bring in the newest version of "Cael" for their respective sports!!!

Do it now!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

And get rid of that damn women's B-Ball coach for Christs' sake!!!

As I have shared before, my son threw 90-91 and ran a 6.7 60 coming out of high school as a two way. Because he wasn’t 6’3” (6’) this staff only gave a cursory look. Would have committed on the spot.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I am soooooo tired of these two second-tier sports stinking up the joint for PSU.

Fire their coaches Sandy and bring in the newest version of "Cael" for their respective sports!!!

Do it now!!!

Baseball should hire Kevin McMullin - assistant coach at UVA.

We stopped by the alumnae field hockey game yesterday on our way back to the stadium. I don't follow closely but those girls are ripped.

As I have shared before, my son threw 90-91 and ran a 6.7 60 coming out of high school as a two way. Because he wasn’t 6’3” (6’) this staff only gave a cursory look. Would have committed on the spot.
There are a lot of stories like that. There are a lot of quality kids they showed no interest in that are performing at much higher levels than the kids they brought in. They made one of the necessary changes in the past year on the staff but it may be too little too late.

Do it now!!!

Looks like the men's lax team is tanking against Rutgers tonight in Piscataway too.

Was at Indiana this weekend for the Little 500. Wife went to IU.
Came down for breakfast Sat. at Hilton and softball team was on its
way out to get ready for a game. Nice kids. Then had breakfast
today before leaving and at table was softball coach and someone
who looked very much like Sandy with PS logo sat with her, saying
she just came in from Cincinnati. We were about 80% sure it was
her until I saw that Sandy gave an award to Barkley on Sat., so
probably not her. Also, talked to a nice kid on our tennis team who
was from Turkey and spoke excellent English.

The Women's softball team couldn't beat a lot of PA state schools right now. Baseball isn't much better.
You mean like the yearly "cupcake" of St Francis?. At least Petrinis players beat the teams they were supposed to beat and held their own most years against good competition. But as I posted before..Coach went all in on bench players of "high profile" travel teams in hopes of the 'wink wink' deal would come around and better players would be funneled her way guess she didnt know who she was dealing with as those players have yet to come in. Wonder why? On top of that the last 3 years at least 6-7 recruits not even on the team any more ...Good job coach L in judging those recruits up front. I know of at least 4 that would have ran through a wall for PSU regardless of who the coach was. Sometimes heart and skill trump hype and snakeoil sales

ADVERTISEMENT