ADVERTISEMENT

Other games (9/3 edition)

Army's punt returner just got crushed immediately after catching the punt, no flag, play was pretty much exactly what we got flagged for twice last year against Wisconsin

Reactions: hlstone
And Miami Ohio comes out in the second half and realize they’re a MAC team…27-10 after a kickoff return for a TD and a fumble deep in their own end zone.

At least we don’t have to put up with Cincinnati making the CFP this year.

Reactions: hlstone
10921714.jpeg

Ohio State looks off. They have some issues here with getting plays off...
They do. Currently a battle in the trenches. Really surprised OSU hasn't tried to get Treyvon Henderson running outside with their #1 WR hurt and back-up RB dinged up. At this point ND's strategy of grinding it out is successful. Halftime adjustments will be key.

They do. Currently a battle in the trenches. Really surprised OSU hasn't tried to get Treyvon Henderson running outside with their #1 WR hurt and back-up RB dinged up. At this point ND's strategy of grinding it out is successful. Halftime adjustments will be key.

ND probably can't stop Henderson and Williams. Day has to adjust. JSN is not 100%. Stroud isn't finding Harrison. ND playing 2 deep taking away the deep ball.

Reactions: dailybuck777
I watched my other alma mater Delaware upset Navy 14-7. It was the Hens first win against Navy since 2007 when Flacco was QB. Navy played horribly. They had 3 fumbles in the 1st half.
I was at the game. Horrible game for both teams. Navy fumbled on their first play!

Kentucky up 37-13…Miami Ohio just out of their league…their best player is Hippenhammer.

Fun fact…13 MLB teams so far today have scored more offensive points than Iowa did.

Utah should have won. Blew it in the 3rd quarter when they could not score from the 2 inch line.

Reactions: bdgan
In other annoying news, OhowIhate grinds out a win. Partly due to Notre Lame trying to blitz for the first time all night leaving one on one coverage for the go ahead TD.

Watching Iowa reminded me of attending our 6-4 loss to them when we had two safeties and they had two FGs. We had Robbie Gould and they gave up a safety on purpose, taking their lead under 3 (from 6-2 to 6-4) late in the game.

I thought tOSU looked great with their two top WRs out. Their RBs looked awesome, both of them. ND looked strong as well. Not sure GA looked that good or Oregon looked that bad. We'll see next game, I guess.

Ohio University is much improved, beating FL Atlantic 41-38. This is the second year for their newish head coach after Frank Solich's retirement. Last year they really stunk it up but this new QB looked good. They had five WRs with 4 or more catches. QB had 364 yards passing with 5TDs and no INTS. Also, have to factor in that it was FL Atlantic's second game but only the first for Ohio.

Reactions: creamery freak
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT