ADVERTISEMENT

OT: you're a true Pennsylvanian if you've eaten 20/28 of these foods...

How can someone be judged a Pennsylvanian based on eating a salad from Pittsburgh? Wouldn't that make someone a Pittsburghian?
I've had it in State College (at Home D or Champs I think). It's just a toss salad with French fries, steak and ranch.

Same way you're judged a Pennsylvanian based on having a Philly cheesesteak
But Philly cheesesteaks are everywhere. I lived in WV and now live in KY and have had them in both states. Never saw a Pittsburgh salad anywhere including PA.

I'm calling a touch of BS on this list. I've lived all across PA, in Scranton, Mifflin County, State College, Altoona and Pittsburgh over the course of 24 years and only hit 17, having not even heard of many of the others.

Yea Utz bugged me cause there are at least 3 chip companies I know of in PA, UTZ is more balto.
Also Ritas, I never heard of Ritas until about 10 years ago when I saw the first one in Balto

Reactions: N&B4PSU
21. Only one I didn't eat that I might like is a Texas Tommy. Never even heard of it, but it has parents and it looks good.

But Philly cheesesteaks are everywhere. I lived in WV and now live in KY and have had them in both states. Never saw a Pittsburgh salad anywhere including PA.
But if you order this sandwich anywhere outside of Philly, it's just called a cheesesteak, so it's kinda the same thing as what you're saying about the salad, no?

Reactions: psute
But if you order this sandwich anywhere outside of Philly, it's just called a cheesesteak, so it's kinda the same thing as what you're saying about the salad, no?
Steak and fries on the salad-Pittsburgh Salad. You have to eat a cheesesteak , in Philly or deduct 1/2 point.

Reactions: psute
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT