ADVERTISEMENT

OT: You can only add two toppings...

Finely chopped white onions, and Margot Robbie.

1468427031-delish-margot-robbie-tarzan-diet-promo.jpg
He asked what would you put ON your hotdog, not what would you put your hotdog in.

Spot on Buff24. Look inward and be honest and tell me you don't do weird shit. The older we get the more weird I think - or at least the realization that we are indeed weird (self included).

On topic...mustard and sauerkraut / mustard and chili sauce is a close second.

Now we need a thread on the type of mustard...plain yellow French/Heinz (or other), brown or spicy Guldens, horseradish mustard, apple mustard, dijon, black. I'm not sure I ever met a mustard I did not like.

Spot on Buff24. Look inward and be honest and tell me you don't do weird shit. The older we get the more weird I think - or at least the realization that we are indeed weird (self included).

On topic...mustard and sauerkraut / mustard and chili sauce is a close second.

Now we need a thread on the type of mustard...plain yellow French/Heinz (or other), brown or spicy Guldens, horseradish mustard, apple mustard, dijon, black. I'm not sure I ever met a mustard I did not like.
Honestly, if I was the supreme ruler I would ban all condiments. Like the ruler from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang banning children.

New game; with this (cheese and sauce are gratis):

classic-cheese-pizza-1617996277.jpg
Oh man. This is tough. I am all over the map on this one. Pizza style come in to play as well.

If it's just a slice, What you have as a base is fine. That, or Mushroom and Onion, or Hamburger and Mushroom or Hamburger and Onion.

Neopolitan? Less is best for me. Base plus basil and olive oil or garlic.

Deep dish? Spinach and Garlic

Reactions: Midnighter2
Oh man. This is tough. I am all over the map on this one. Pizza style come in to play as well.

If it's just a slice, What you have as a base is fine. That, or Mushroom and Onion, or Hamburger and Mushroom or Hamburger and Onion.

Neopolitan? Less is best for me. Base plus basil and olive oil or garlic.

Deep dish? Spinach and Garlic

Jalapeño & Ham (I’m assuming NY style pie).

Reactions: STPGopherfan
Jalapeño & Ham (I’m assuming NY style pie).
Not a pork guy. Went to a church that was heavy into the book of Leviticus as a child. Anyway, when I worked at a pizza place, decades ago, Canadian Bacon (ham?) was a very popular pizza pie. Some added Kraut, and some Pineapple, onions and green peppers. It fascinated me because up to that point, I never heard of such toppings.

Pizza truly is wide open toppings wise.

Reactions: Midnighter2
We played SRHS at least once when I was in school…will never forget it because we lost on the last play of my last game ever. Then again, we weren’t very good. 🙁😁

I graduated way back in 1978.

Freedom was always a long road trip game.

I did not play football however.

Weirton-Madonna was also a long road trip.

You ever play them??

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
I graduated way back in 1978.

Freedom was always a long road trip game.

I did not play football however.

Weirton-Madonna was also a long road trip.

You ever play them??
Never played WM. I think we played Sto Rox more in hoops than in other sports. They always had good players…like, they seemed to always have a kid who was going on to play college ball somewhere. At least that was our perspective.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT