ADVERTISEMENT

OT: York golf club owner calls cops on black female members for playing too slow

spoken from the high crow's nest of white privilege
You can’t possibly believe what you’re posting. Either you’re just playing a game or you really aren’t very smart...I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you’re just playing.

You can’t possibly believe what you’re posting. Either you’re just playing a game or you really aren’t very smart...I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you’re just playing.

more woke than you. don't hate me for seeing the world as it is, and not through your Caucasian tinted glasses

and I know how to read:

When police were called to Grandview Golf Course after a heated exchange between a group of black women members and management, that was actually the second time police were called to the club that day.

Northern York County Regional Police Chief Mark Bentzel confirmed that Steve Chronister, former county commissioner and an adviser to ownership at the club, had summoned police to the club earlier on Saturday, April 21, saying the women were playing too slowly and delaying other golfers.

When police arrived, Chronister told them the women had picked up their pace, and there was no need to talk to them further, Bentzel said

LINK

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT