ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wow, Tennessee down 8 with 2:45 left, beats UK.

I believe Tennessee scored on it’s last SIX possessions.....totaling FIFTEEN points.

Went 3 of 3 on 3s in those six possessions.

Only saw the last three minutes of the game, but pretty crazy what I saw!

Lol, caught only the last six minutes, myself.

Rough day for KU.

Some big wins (Mich St / Marquette / Tennessee / Villanova / Texas Tech) but a rough rough year for KU. Injuries, the NCAA, more injuries, Vick heading home for personal issues, more injuries. Very young.....no seniors to introduce on Senior Day.

Amazing string of FOURTEEN consecutive Big 12 titles broken. (UCLA only had 13).

Still went UNDEFEATED at home in AFH.

S/b a #4 seed despite everything. Hopefully will get to week two.

Some big wins (Mich St / Marquette / Tennessee / Villanova / Texas Tech) but a rough rough year for KU. Injuries, the NCAA, more injuries, Vick heading home for personal issues, more injuries. Very young.....no seniors to introduce on Senior Day.

Amazing string of FOURTEEN consecutive Big 12 titles broken. (UCLA only had 13).

Still went UNDEFEATED at home in AFH.

S/b a #4 seed despite everything. Hopefully will get to week two.
Yeah, Illy, what a great streak of Big 12 titles. Truly amazing. And so many years when it seemed like it wouldn't happen, but Self and his team got it together time after time. Teams won't want to see KU in their bracket.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Yeah, Illy, what a great streak of Big 12 titles. Truly amazing. And so many years when it seemed like it wouldn't happen, but Self and his team got it together time after time. Teams won't want to see KU in their bracket.

They shared a few of the fourteen but losing a few road games they could have won this year stopped the streak. Always having 3-4 freshmen playing can do that to a team.

History does unfortunately repeat itself this time of the year. Embiid missed the Big Dance a few years ago, now Azubuike is hurt and not dancing either. Tough enough to win when you’re healthy, tougher to win when you lose this kind of talent.

I honestly thought both PSU football AND KU basketball would have great years. Both seriously disappointed. But such is life!

They shared a few of the fourteen but losing a few road games they could have won this year stopped the streak. Always having 3-4 freshmen playing can do that to a team.

History does unfortunately repeat itself this time of the year. Embiid missed the Big Dance a few years ago, now Azubuike is hurt and not dancing either. Tough enough to win when you’re healthy, tougher to win when you lose this kind of talent.

I honestly thought both PSU football AND KU basketball would have great years. Both seriously disappointed. But such is life!

Kansas actually could be a team if you have a few bucks to throw at to win it all. I don't expect them too, but they get the right matchups they could make a run. I expect them to platy into the second weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT