ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Worst celebrity your looks have been compared to

I used to get John Ritter...
john-ritter-photofest-450x600.jpg

...then for a while it was Martin Short.
MV5BMTY1MDIyMDY1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzMzMDE5NTE@._V1_.jpg

I've gotten the late Doug Fieger (lead singer of "The Knack") a few times...
news-10-02-doug_fieger.jpg

...but the one I found the least flattering was Greg Hawkes, keyboard/sax player for The Cars.
83577752a021fe5271b3adc0a017d654.jpg

Reactions: kevin310
When I was younger, I was told I looked like Stallone quite frequently. My wife even said that’s why she married me. Age has taken care of that, now I just look like a grumpy, old dude.
Yep old tired and grumpy

Took my son to a trampoline park birthday party today (unmasked and indoors, crazy how odd it seemed, like I was smoking in the bathroom in high school).

Anyway, the father of one of his friends is talking to me on and off. Eventually he walks over and says "I'm sure you've heard this before, but you look a lot like Stanley Kubrick."

No man...no I haven't gotten that before. But I am going to make a lot of changes in my life tomorrow.

Kevin 🥓 Bacon

In my early 20's I sported this hairstyle and was told I looked like Gretzky on more than one occasion. Not sure how that morphed into Bill Murray by my 30's.

8116ISaBPML.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
I occasionally get Mike Rowe (Dirty jobs) and less frequently, Eric Robert’s (Julia Robert’s brother).

Great timing for this thread...tonight at the grocery store, I was told that I look like the hockey coach from “Letterkenny”. First time I’ve ever been told I look like someone (and I feel really bad for that actor).

Reactions: Connorpozlee
When I was a child, I was told that I looked like the character Jamie (actor Jerry Surpiran) from the show Small Wonder. When I was in my young 20s, I was told that I looked like the former Flyer Eric Lindros.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT