ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What animal could you beat in a fight?

If anyone could compete with many of those animals, this bloke could’ve....

200w.gif

RIP Stevo

Reactions: brupsu and LionJim
If you get bit or scratched, go get the rabies vaccine.
Having come out on the short end attempting to stop a 50 # pit bull from attacking a small 15 # dog I have decided that if I see that again my intervention will be a loud noise and 95 grains. That way I can avoid another three hours in the emergency room and two weeks of pain. The victim dog now hops along on three legs and the owners of the pit bull paid $11,000 in vet bills. They also now have a two month old daughter and still have the
During your college days and then stopped? Seems like an odd choice. Then again, I have no choice. 😞
A biological imperative

Reactions: brupsu
When I was in Nam one night a monkey either jumped or fell into my fighting hole. He screeched and jumped out of one side, and I jumped out of the other side. Damn thing scared the sh*t out of me. I was lucky nobody shot me in the great monkey melee.
While scrambling out I cut my arm on God knows what. A corpsman came by and bandaged it, and I tried to talk him into putting me up for a Purple Heart. He laughed his ass off. He just wouldn’t buy my story that it was an NVA monkey 🐵. I know I wouldn’t want to fight one of those.
Who are these ****ing morons they polled?

Shit an adult male chimp would destroy any unarmed human - and it would be a bloody mess
Michigan graduates

I was thinking a squirrel. ;).

I’d love to hear the reasoning of those who think they could take down a lion, elephant, gorilla, or grizzly.
I doubt you could understand them through all their slurring. [only explanation]

Reactions: psu00
I have an ongoing debate with the guys I play poker with that I could beat an orangutan in a fight. I insist on the fight being one 3-minute round scored with Olympic scoring and I get to bring one banana into the ring.

I have an ongoing debate with the guys I play poker with that I could beat an orangutan in a fight. I insist on the fight being one 3-minute round scored with Olympic scoring and I get to bring one banana into the ring.

Perhaps you should also ask for the East German judges.

Reactions: Connorpozlee
I hate to tell you what he would do with the banana

• Haha
Reactions: Connorpozlee
I think I could take an armadillo ! Hopefully, he
would curl up in a ball

There are accounts from many, many years ago of men killing a leopard without a weapon. They would get it on it's back and break it's ribs in with a knee.

Reactions: step.eng69
Not a siamese cat w/ claws and an attitude. Maybe a beagle?

Last edited:
I saw a special forces guy say that if you are attacked. Stick your forearm out and let them bite it. Reach behind animals neck with your other arm and try to break their neck. Seems plausible. Hope I never have to try it.

I saw a special forces guy say that if you are attacked. Stick your forearm out and let them bite it. Reach behind animals neck with your other arm and try to break their neck. Seems plausible. Hope I never have to try it, and I’m surely not going to go around looking for the opportunity to try it.
Fixed it for you.

There are a lot of animals out there that you would not want to mess with. One that is often overlooked is the hippo- they are huge, powerful, and very ill-tempered. Even crocs don't screw with them.

Reactions: cment and brupsu
I could outrun a possum.
You should. Opossums cary more deadly diseases that could affect a healthy man on the east coast than any other four legged critter.
They were somewhat bi-catch in my youth. Yet, still skinned and put them on a stretcher. Sold the pelts for $0.50.

Reactions: Nitt1300
You should. Opossums cary more diseases that could affect a healthy man on the east coast than any other four legged critter.
They were somewhat bi-catch in my youth. Yet, still skinned and put them on a stretcher. Sold the pelts for $0.50.
My brother ran a trap line for muskrats skinned them and sold the pelts to Sears.I would sub if he was sick.Going out before dawn.Traps were nasty things.

I kicked a killdeer's ass one time. I was trying to get a baseball and I know they are territorial but don't lay your eggs in such a stupidass spot. She started it by flying into my head.

ADVERTISEMENT