ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Weekend Jukebox...whatcha got?

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
Picking up where we left off. Ro is nearing Jukebox Rushmore for Good Girls Don't - because I'm STILL singing it to myself. But....he posted the radio version. This is the album version. Cheeky...

Reactions: psuro
In honour of our founder Tom, let's Meaty Beaty, Big and Bouncy for a bit...

Sorry - just caught the omission of Pictures. And I have a cat named Lilly after this song. Shame.

Last edited:
A go to. When Steve Wariner gets lost in the background and just smiles as the guitar God just does his thing.

Last edited:
The great Jerry Reed pickin' and singing about his great friend Burt.

Remember when performers actually enjoyed playing music and showed it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha T
In honor of their birthdays this week (same year, 1942), I have two. Paul McCartney (June 18) and Brian Wilson (June 20).

Reactions: jp3272 and Aloha T
Picking up where we left off. Ro is nearing Jukebox Rushmore for Good Girls Don't - because I'm STILL singing it to myself. But....he posted the radio version. This is the album version. Cheeky...

What would be nice is if you took submissions all week long and then posted them together.

Like a column. With individual posters picks.

I miss this post most weeks but i will always have a rather quirky throwback song to submit if i see it.

Ldn

What would be nice is if you took submissions all week long and then posted them together.

Like a column. With individual posters picks.

I miss this post most weeks but i will always have a rather quirky throwback song to submit if i see it.

Ldn
It would be nice if I had a pony, a Cheryl Ladd, and a properly running Jeep too.

Not sure why you are so angry. Was just making a suggestion to make the weekend jukebox better.

Hope you get more sleep tonight.

LdN
I couldn't be less angry De. I apologize if my snark crossed a threshold. It's a jukebox - everyone post away. Like everyone else, I've got a life and a business to run.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT