ADVERTISEMENT

OT: we interrupt this programming ...

I achieved the rank of grandfather today. She's 1/2 Nittany Lion - all of it on Mommy's side. Where's a cigar when you need one?

I am truly blessed to have these nice things after wasting a lot of potential in Happy Valley once upon a time.
Congratulations on joining the club!
grandparents-dancing.gif

Reactions: PSU Mike
I achieved the rank of grandfather today. She's 1/2 Nittany Lion - all of it on Mommy's side. Where's a cigar when you need one?

I am truly blessed to have these nice things after wasting a lot of potential in Happy Valley once upon a time.
Congratulations!! I have four, 3 boys(twins) and a new Princess. I baby sit them. The twins are here now. Point being, be involved with them as much as you can. The immense joy will overcome the mundane every day diaper changing. They are always entertaining. So full of energy and life. I actually retired to do this job. It is immensely rewarding. Enjoy!!

Thanks, folks. Now how do I get work disappear to relax and enjoy it for at least a day? Oh wait. EPC had the right idea!
Add to all of this, your Cubs appear to have awoken. You're on a roll, my man! We'll see what the Bucs can do for you starting tonight.

Add to all of this, your Cubs appear to have awoken. You're on a roll, my man! We'll see what the Bucs can do for you starting tonight.

Ha, we'll see.

But I just got word in the past 15 minutes that my younger cousin fell victim to addiction back in Lemoyne. Unreal.

Ha, we'll see.

But I just got word in the past 15 minutes that my younger cousin fell victim to addiction back in Lemoyne. Unreal.
So very sorry to hear that, Mike. This type of stuff is way out of control in this country. Very tragic. Hang in there.

Congrats!!! Grandkids rock!!! All of the fun, none of the responsibility!!! Enjoy...

Congrats on the family addition. I always assumed that the little guy in your sig pic was a grandson. So much for assuming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT