ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tough times for GLOV - Knox murder conviction overturned - link**

Good, she might be "icy" but I would be too if I was screwed over like that. That whole thing was shit.

Hopefully she lives a decent life without idiots that know nothing saying she is guilty at every step.

One of your all-time best! And that's saying something.**

antidisestablishmentarianism

and if u were her, would u risk retuning to visit?

hot topic of conversation at our table.. my wife has been to italy 8 times and has plans on us spending at least a year living there when i retire... iow, she's nutso for the place.

so we asked.. if it were you in her shoes, could you resist going back or would you worry too much about some whack job coming after you (or possibly being set up and landing behind bars)?

lotsa hypotheticals there.

PSUriseANDfire, it is YOU who are the idiot!

I suppose you also believe O.J. Simpson is innocent and that Twana Brawley was indeed raped!

She'll meet her maker one day and she won't be able to fool him.

You won't be able to fool him either.

She's guilty.

And if you don't think this decision was influenced by American-Italy relations behind the scene's; you're a bigger idiot than I first thought pal.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

HeyPSUriseANDfire: Why don't you pay this fine for lil Ms. Innocent!!!

Knox had originally accused bartender Patrick Lumumba of being involved in the slaying. He spent several weeks in jail after Knox accused him and he won a defamation suit for which she was ordered to pay about $54,000 in damages, Nadeau said. Knox hasn't paid the money, Nadeau said.

I'm mean; after all, any upstanding newly found innocent person would step right up and pay it right?

How long has this fine been in place? Why don't you ask her when she'll pay it pal!!!

Here is her response when asked why.

Miss Knox was asked in an interview this month why she had falsely accused Mr Lumumba.
She replied: "I was interrogated by the police from 11 at night until six in the morning. It was a very tough interrogation, with a dozen people who were yelling in a language I didn't understand, and with one person who was giving me slaps to my head."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/i

Give it a rest, wrongful conviction fan-boy.

The Italian court not only acquitted her, it absolutely absolved her. It said she didn't do it.

So then the question arises, why did she sign the cops' statement incriminating the guy who the cops thought did it? Answer: they hit her.

So, Glov, take your head out if your ass and move on.

Re: and if u were her, would u risk retuning to visit?

I wouldn't, but according to her attorney in this article she would.

Knox's lawyer Carlo Dalla Vedova told CNN that Knox doesn't feel any
revenge or resentment towards Italy. In fact, he said she will go back
one day.

Re: and if u were her, would u risk retuning to visit?

GLOV, the thing that perplexes me the most is that you let your hatred of Duke BB turn you into a Golden Domer during the ACC Tourney. Say it ain't so! By the way, I might have to disown our daughter. She watched "Rudy" last night and wants to know more about Notre Dame. What's a concerned parent to do?

Now you leave innocent Amanda alone! :)

ADVERTISEMENT